Funny Race

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some one traded in an 1800 gold wing at work & one of the sales guys was back there making fun of it while I was working on it so I challenged him to a race on it against his 103 street glide he was not making to much fun of it any more after we got back to the shop.LOL

thats the ticket,if they dont like it theyll let you know,but when your good at what you do you get a little more"room". are you likeing it there?

Pretty funny when you get your ass whipped by a big touring bike. I am sure he had no idea. It will outhandle that bike too.

Sean

thats the ticket,if they dont like it theyll let you know,but when your good at what you do you get a little more"room". are you likeing it there?
Yeah its not bad there to be honest I would rather work there than a metric dealer casue there a hell of a lot easier to work on which means I can work faster & the faster I work the more money I make.

I seen John Furbur on his Wing ride a freaking wheelie and drag the pegs through every turn i never rode 1 yet! JIM

Goldwings are no stodges in the performance department. People always write them off as a touring bike, akin to racing a mini-van or something. I was surprised the first time I saw one take off, they've got some nuts.

Then again, beating a Harley isn't saying a whole lot. It's so easy and common, who cares. It's like challenging an 8 year old to a game of chess, it's really no big accomplishment if you win.

Back