Glock comercial Attn: Redbone

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the girl in the commercial that in that blue bikini?
DAMN!!! She can handle my Glock anytime..

At the end, it looks like the Drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket had a stroke or something.

Good commercial!

I think you are right, it was the drill sergeant from full metal jacket.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

HA! The only thing missing from that commercial was the wet spot from where he pissed himself!!

Redheads come in two varieties. Drop dead gorgeous or just butt ugly....the girl in the commercial is the former.

Best gun lube on the market IMHO :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

ded81e01-30ac-4d13-9439-dd3b3de98845-large.jpeg

I know its a great fantasy, but reality is, instead of grabbing the gun, she should have grabbed a phone and called 911....... but what the heck... we wouldnt watch it if it was real!

I think I know what you ment to say todd but I dont agree with the way you wrote it. I dont know about the rest of you but I always look at hot ckicks. I think my wife would dial 911 first if the phone was near but she would have aa gun in her hand also.

I think I know what you ment to say todd but I dont agree with the way you wrote it. I dont know about the rest of you but I always look at hot ckicks. I think my wife would dial 911 first if the phone was near but she would have aa gun in her hand also.

+1 We live out in the sticks, Ninjaneer has been to my place when he was out here having fun. If mine were to call 911 they are 20 minutes away so, it would be to request an ambulance because the perp would be dead. I dont think even passing out would save him. Of course this is Texas and we are protected under law to secure our lives and property with deadly force.

Now I know this young lady is in a brownstone in the city, from the looks of it a big city. She may have had a cop a few blocks away but that doesnt help her when a perp with malicious intent is a few feet away. IMHO :confused2:

I guess what I am saying is she should have first grabbed the phone. The first time someone knocked and she couldnt see anything she shoudl have been calling the PD.

Thats what the public servant is there for.

Even at my shop, I am tired of walking outside to see what or who is dumping shit on the property. I just call the PD and have them come out. Besides, if they shoot someone, better them than me.

I say this and the other night I thought I heard gun shots outside the house... it woke everyone up and was a double tap. So without even thinking I threw the phone to the girl, and I went out side unarmed at 1 am in the morning in the snow LOL. I know its not funny, but I just reacted. There was nothing, I am not sure if my neighbor just killed his wife or if someone had something mechanical break. I know what a gun shot sounds like ( owning a gun store ) and I swear up and down it was one. But the next morning, I heard it again. To this day I have no idea what it was. But later on made me realize that I should have grabbed the shot gun on my way out the door.

Besides a handgun is only there to get you to your rifle......

Back