golden days drags

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
A Vmax showed up at the last drag event here in town. I don't know if it's local or if it came up from Anchorage, but it has Car's and a mark's pipe set up on it so the guy has a little bit of cash in it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 43
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 49
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 38
sweet. what kind of times was he running?

I have no idea, I wasn't there. I got the pics from the Fairbanks Racing Lion's facebook page. I didn't go, The Red Cross' Ride for the Red was that day, and I didn't go the other two days. I had to go ride, it was too nice of a weekend to not ride the country side.

Just going off on what I was told 3rd hand. maybe he was going to put a mark's on it. I did a little more asking around, apparantly he was running high 10's - 11.0's.

sweet, how long the track stay open for up there?? they got event every weekend KJ?

sweet, how long the track stay open for up there?? they got event every weekend KJ?

Up here in my town there are three events held on the army base's airfield (thank you US Army Fort Wainwright). They prep the track pretty well. It holds the 5 sec AA altereds :):punk:
Down in Palmer there is Alaska Raceway park that has weekly events.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg