Good Deal?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior6996

Reaction score
17000 mi
clean bike

lots of black chrome (wheels forks side covers)
v-boost switch
rear air ride susp
wider rear tire solid rear wheel

my first max pd 6500 usd

HOW DID I DO?

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 58
Looks like a clean bike! Lots of $$ spent on the mods so if you like it, you did well! I have 19k on my 02 and I'm going to be asking for about 1/2 of that in a stock configuration and mine isn't as clean as that either.

If you don't need to put anything into it, you should be happy!

Jeff

i'd say its a good deal. looks to have most of the desirable upgrades. looks like either i took a page from his book, or him from me! my renntec is getting coated this winter.

what kind of rear shocks are those?

pretty cool stuff. gorgeou bike. any idea what kind of rear wheel that is?

there is no holes in the wheel? probably an rc components then.

KJ looks like your monkey needs spakin!:)

I would keep him in check, but he's an elusive one. I was looking last night for my wallet and cell phone, when I recieved this picture. Apparantly, My mod monkey "borrowed" them.

Its a wierd combo, but my monkey loves the Vmax and Jack Nicholson.

drunkmonkey.jpg

Love all that black chrome:punk:,where did u have it done:ummm:

Bought it the way it looks not sure he said he sent it to California to have the chrome done as for the front wheel all I know is it is an 18 inch wheel not sure if stock

There was a guy on ebay selling solid rear wheels awhile back. Eightnstuff or something like that.

Looks great. Looks like cobra slip ons there. If so, they will knock you down to under 100hp at the rear wheel. A full, aftermarket system gets you around 120hp.

Back