Handlebar vibrations in Gen II?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texas-ss-tornado

Reaction score
Well, just put the first 100 miles on my 2015 VMAX, and my right hand was numb in about 50 miles. Anyone else have this problem? I had the same issue with my B-King as was able to get most of it out with "Vibranators", have to see if these are available for the VMAX. I assume any 7/8 bar ones would work though?

They might, but I believe the bar ends on the new max use an insert that stays in the bar when you remove the ends? Someone else can confirm this, as I have never removed mine, but I know its been an issue with replacement bar end mirrors...

BTW- I dont know if you plan on putting a factory backrest on that, but if you do, I have a spare black OEM luggage rack in the package never used I'd let go cheap.

Well, the Vibranators worked on my B-King, no reason to think they shouldn't work on the new VMAX, so I went ahead and ordered some. Will post results after I install and ride with them! :punk:

Well, the Vibranators worked on my B-King, no reason to think they shouldn't work on the new VMAX, so I went ahead and ordered some. Will post results after I install and ride with them! :punk:

Looking forward to the feedback and pictures! :clapping:

My hands are bad I have used a jackhammer for thirty years I have tried bb's in the bar I order vibrators just to find out my bars are not stock so they don't fit . I still use the bb's and I rapped bicycle bar tape around grips helps a little .

Just came back from a ride paying special attention to the vibration and I boy does it vibrates way more than my Gen 1. It was only a 55 miles ride and my hands ended up tired and numb. I wonder how much improvement will make changing to Rizoma Sport grips and adding the vibranators.

I demo'd a Gen2 but for a 20 ride I didn't notice it too much. I did install solid steel engine mounts on my Gen1 last year and it was horrible....I bought the vibernators, still didn't help much. This spring I pulled out 4 (front) of the 6 steel mounts and put stock back in the big difference.. Prior to the engine mounts I had the black foam grips, and never had an issue with viberations... I think I would go back if I plan on doing a long road trip.. I had them for 6 years before they wore out...

Latest posts

Back