Happy Birthday Thread... (post all wishes here!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys, it was awsome. Got me some crystal skull vodka, and a new riding jacket for gifts. After school my dad and I took a scenic drive in the fall colors to Two Rivers Lodge ( http://tworiverslodge.com/ ) and shares a bottle of a killer merlot over some prime rib, tenderloin, cracked gator, jumbo shrimp coctail and fresh baked bread. :worthy:

Those who show up on the Alaska 2010 run, we are going to have to go out there. :eusa_dance:

All and all this one is definately going in the record books. :clapping:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE :clapping::clapping::thumbs up::thumbs up::banana::banana::thumbs up::thumbs up::clapping::clapping:

Hope to see you next Sunday!!

danny

Ah, today is Calimus' birthday. Happy bday buddy if you're still lurking out there.

Thanks guys. My niece just sent me an email with a font height of 72. Brat.

Mark, you and dad have something to talk about now. Same birthdays (but years different obviously - lol).

Sean

Guru, Be happy on the recurring day of your birth!:th_image003::happybday::icon_jook::rockon00:
:hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass::hourglass:

Back