Happy new year

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Happy New Year to all my VMAX brethren.

New Year's eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights. ~Hamilton Wright Mabie

I would like to echo the statements of others and wish all my Vmax brothers a Happy New Year and my sincere hopes that the next year will treat you well.

I wanna wish at least two Gen 2 bikes 'lost out of the back of some Star truck' per VMF member for 2009. :eusa_dance:

Also lotsa luck, prosperity and happiness to all, and more miles spent riding a Max than any other previous year!

Bonne Ann?e ? tous! (like they say in France ;-) :punk::clapping:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:band::th_image003::party:

Hope everyone and their families and friends have a GREAT New Year!
You all are truly Great People to associate with!

:punk:

Happy new year to you all, what out for the drunks on the roads.

Stay warm, -45 here and getting colder, damn ice fog is getting thick:bang head:

be safe!:punk:

Attachments

• Icefog.jpg
    Icefog.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 16
Happy New Year to All from SW Kansas!!!! I took the max for a ride today and It is more than ready for another year. Long live the Vmax!!! Ride On :)

:th_party33::th_party33::th_party33: Happy New Year :th_party33::th_party33::th_party33:

To all the members on this forum and to their families!!

All the best for the new year - keep the rubber side down and stay safe

Mike

Happy new year! Everyone be safe! Let's try to keep the memorial thread at the current level.

Happy New Year to all fellow Vboosters im ashamed i didnt start this off as us Kiwis are ahead of the rest of the World , well atleast in time anyways .
Being that its summer here im off for a decent ride tomorrow , all the best :clapping:

Happy New Years everyone! :Nixon: I hope it is a good year for everyone, and thanks to all members of this forum for making it such a great forum to be part of.

Back