Happy Thanksgiving!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
I'm personally thankful to own a very awesome Gen 1 V-Max.
Also thankful I was able to ride it to work every day this week.

Here's today's photo just before the blast to work. :biglaugh:

IMG_1690_zpszhgz0rly.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone. We have tried for many years to invite friends that have nowhere else to go. Nobody should be alone on the Holidays.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. It seems odd to be spending the holiday alone, but I'm thankful for my friends, a knee that is getting better every day, and my dog, Ricky.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. It seems odd to be spending the holiday alone, but I'm thankful for my friends, a knee that is getting better every day, and my dog, Ricky.

You're not alone, sounds like your best friend Ricky is there with you!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the great people on this forum! And to the rest of you I hope you get a great meal today on this holiday here in the U.S..

Happy Thanksgiving you guys! I am more blessed than I really know and most of us are. Hope everyone has a blessed day with friends and family. Some of my family won't be here today but I am thankful for them and wish them a fabulous day.
... And Bill...you and Ricky try to leave some leftovers for tomorrow, I'm just sayin!:10_3_7:

Happy thanksgiving all. I cant even list the things I have to be thankful for!! Life is great. Anyone alone in the 605 c'mon up and get some Turkey/stuffing

Happy Thanksgiving! I have a lot of things I am thankful for. Very blessed!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back