Have Any Of You Been In Moorefield,Wv

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douknowd22630

Reaction score
I was wondering if any you guys had been in moorefield,wv here recently a friend of mine spotted a few maxes in moorefield this past weekend

Went through there on my last trip from DC, but Ive never spent any real time there. I did however spend some time at a strip joint called "mustang sally's" near the Virginia/WV off of I64 I believe. Met a real nice girl there b y the name of "diver". She could do things with her tongue to a man I wont repeat here:)

Guess that's why they called her "diver". All for the inexpensive price of $20. This was 20 years ago, so I'm sure her price has adjusted for inflation;) and all.

hey I've been to morfield years ago with a budy from college who lived there. Second day there he rolled his dad quad with me on the back. That was an awkward walk back to his house and listening to him tell his dad his quad was at the bottom of a ravine... Ronald Knight ring a bell, couple other guys cant think of their names right now...

Back