Heavily modified V-Max bike video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, such a cool bike!! I absolutely loved the video, those radical builds really show off some serious creativity and skill. It kinda makes me want to dive again into a project myself and maybe even film the process. I have some experience. Last year I created some of my own videos of bike builds. Filmed by myself, edited with movavi.com and posted them on my youtube channel. Good times...

Last edited:
The video showcases some impressive custom builds, highlighting the diverse tastes and creativity within the biking community. It's fascinating to see how individuals express their unique styles through their bikes. While some prefer original designs (myself included), others enjoy adding their personal touch to create distinctive and individualized rides.

The forward steering swingarm bike about 8:14 is pretty-cool. Yamaha had a RADD (James Parker) design literbike center-hub steering bike, using what they called the OMEGA frame. Captain Kyle once had one he flipped. I have the bike with the 5-valve/cylinder 1000cc inline-4 engine they used for that, though they lowered the output quite a bit (FZR1000)

https://www.cycleworld.com/story/bikes/coolest-sportbikes-90s-1993-yamaha-gts1000/
1715621960901.png

The '87 FZR1000 from which they took the engine, 122 RWHP, more-than the VMax of that time. 83% of a VMax displacement, but more power and 79% of a VMax's weight, plus the better aerodynamics.

1715622192946.png

Back