Hello Everyone !!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ALL ,,,Yep I like Camaro's too ! I thought the VMAX would give the 68 some company! It looks right at home with the Chevy,, don't you think... Richard Hold on ! more pics coming !!! LOL

Very clean bike and nice Camaro. Glad to see another gear head on here. The oil leak could easily be from the shift shaft seal but may even be from the stator cover wiring grommets and blowing backwards as you drive it.

Sean

Thanks Again ALL ! And I am glad to be here! What is everyone's thoughts on slip on's for this V max,,,I am looking at Cobra slash cut,,,Super Trap,,, and Delkevic stainless. I want to go with the best for the bike......Performance and looks!!

Thanks Again ALL ! And I am glad to be here! What is everyone's thoughts on slip on's for this V max,,,I am looking at Cobra slash cut,,,Super Trap,,, and Delkevic stainless. I want to go with the best for the bike......Performance and looks!!

Cobra's reduce power considerably but look cool as shit IMO.

Supertrapps may gain you a little bit of power but reduce weight and sound GREAT! Looks for me aren't there but a lot of people like them. (I'm weird)

Delkevic aren't nearly as common and I have nothing to say good or bad about them.

Great looking bike and love the Camaro. The Honda is kinda cool too! Pit bike from the early '90s.

Chris

LOL and that was because the original owner said he could get 160 miles out of a tank of gas!! I only got 111 miles

Congrats on picking up another new addiction! :clapping:She looks nice!
You'll love this bike. It turns head everywhere you go, especially once you give it some sound!
I'm curious though....can you only get 111 miles out of a tank including the reserve???? That almost seems a bit lower than it should. I can squeeze 111 out of mine (with all highway riding of course like you were doing) just before the switch to reserve.

I want to go with the best for the bike......Performance and looks!!
If you want the best for performance, you're heading down the wrong road with slip-ons. You will gain a LOT more performance with a full exhaust system. There are plenty of them....Kerker, Holeshot, Dale Walker, UFO (although some here aren't a fan of UFO because of bad business practices).....the list goes on! Look into it!

Back