Hey Odieoh24! What master cylinders...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elimax

Reaction score
Hey Odieoh24:

What brake and clutch master cylinders do you use?

I saw them in your posted pictures and they look fantastic!

Thanks.

Elimax

yes they are the ISR masters on both sides. way over the top but, so is the rest of the bike. not cheap and hard to come by here in the states. shipping is a bitch overseas! they've got a ton more stuff than i saw available when i got my masters and i'm gonna be doing a little more shopping with them this winter. looks like kj posted the link to their site so all you got to do now is open your wallet lol.

regards odieoh24

Nice m/c but expensive stuff.

I was checking for radial m/c comming from sport bikes and putting aluminium reservoirs.
The plastic ones look ugly.
The advantage is the possibility to have racing lever fully adjustable.
I just need to check more, since I didn't see many people who did that to their v-max.
Other possibility is to get Nissin setup from Exactrep, but it doesn't look great and it's kinda expensive.

Nice m/c but expensive stuff.

I was checking for radial m/c comming from sport bikes and putting aluminium reservoirs.
The plastic ones look ugly.
The advantage is the possibility to have racing lever fully adjustable.
I just need to check more, since I didn't see many people who did that to their v-max.
Other possibility is to get Nissin setup from Exactrep, but it doesn't look great and it's kinda expensive.
I just instaled both radial masters from kawasaki zx14 and still have those ugly plastic reserviors :)
Will replace them when i find the funds for it...

Amazing stuff!

Which model, specifically, of the masters do you have? (I also have the "blue spot" front brake calipers.)

(Also, I noticed you're from South Burlington! I grew up in S. Burl. as well, at 43 Elsom Parkway. Off of Williston Road. Cool! My parents live in Burlington, on College Street. Have a couple Genesee Cream Ales at Nectars for me, wouldja?)

Thanks.

Elimax

I just instaled both radial masters from kawasaki zx14 and still have those ugly plastic reserviors :)

14mm I suppose, with hydraulic cluch master ? How is it ? :ummm:
I saw on Ebay before some aluminium fluid reservoir, nice and cheap.

You may have already seen this but maybe not. If you have the Nissan brand of masters check out http://www.customvmaxservices.co.uk/. Few other goodies that look tasty too.:eusa_dance:

You may have already seen this but maybe not. If you have the Nissan brand of masters check out http://www.customvmaxservices.co.uk/. Few other goodies that look tasty too.:eusa_dance:
Yeah i saw those but thanks for reminding ;)
Some great work they do!

For now im highly considering machine my own reserviors, will try the stainless.
I know that i cant make them with fluid level inspect clear inserts but i can live with that :D

I can also go with that kind:
http://moto.allegro.pl/item801033244_uniwersalny_zbiorniczek_plynu_hamulcowego.html
About 60$ for set.

But what i would really want to see on my masters is the rservior that will fit into it without that piece of hose and those clamps.
Just the style Diablo posted, that one form german ebay.
It will be not simple by any mean by ill give a try.

I'm interested to see that, i'm checking ebay for a good deal on some ZX master cylinders.
So far I have found none.
But I wonder about the quality of the cheap ones coming from thailand or china.

Like you I prefer to have the reservoir straight on the master rather than having a bracket to hold it.

I'm interested to see that, i'm checking ebay for a good deal on some ZX master cylinders.
So far I have found none.
But I wonder about the quality of the cheap ones coming from thailand or china.

Like you I prefer to have the reservoir straight on the master rather than having a bracket to hold it.
Sure im gonna share the results with you but i cant really tell you when it would be :confused2:

Latest posts

Back