High Rail Weed Spraying

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the whole thing.....

Other than a neat drive throught the country side did I miss anything?

The bridges were pretty cool for sure.

Sorry maybe i should have explained. If you listen to the communication on the radio, we had asked permission to cross the bridge about a mile before we reached it. The bridge turns to allow barges to pass by on the river. The dispatcher running the bridge came back on the radio asking our location. He must have thought we were closer when he gave us permission. A large barge was approaching the bridge and they needed to turn it so he could pass through. We had to haul butt across the bridge and get out of the way. When i stop up by the signal you can hear the guy come back on the radio and say the barge may come in contact with the bridge. It was a close one, and fortunately the barge didnt hit the bridge.

Sorry maybe i should have explained. If you listen to the communication on the radio, we had asked permission to cross the bridge about a mile before we reached it. The bridge turns to allow barges to pass by on the river. The dispatcher running the bridge came back on the radio asking our location. He must have thought we were closer when he gave us permission. A large barge was approaching the bridge and they needed to turn it so he could pass through. We had to haul butt across the bridge and get out of the way. When i stop up by the signal you can hear the guy come back on the radio and say the barge may come in contact with the bridge. It was a close one, and fortunately the barge didnt hit the bridge.

Sorry, I didn't hear the audio very well, was just watching the cool scenery, was reminding me of one of those cool safari land boat rides, and making me wish I had a big doobie....Missed the drama

Back