Hillary as Herself

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked it. Funny thing is, some of Hillaries voters weren't even alive when these scandals happened.

Funny! Imagine how long that song would be if it included all the scandals she bears the stink of. What a cunt. Great vid to start the day :rofl_200:

Add to the scandals , all the people who died under suspicious circumstances while close to the Clintons .

Yeah BUT...how about Trump and his potty mouth...now THAT'S what's really important...:doh:

Here's the REAL Hildabeast....at her eloquent best!! And the people taking this abuse?.....The people working to protect her worthless fuckin' ass!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...re_vulgar_check_out_hillarys_potty_mouth.html

I have read these things before about her from seemingly credible sources, her extreme levels of abuse to those close to her. Normally I would dismiss it as mud slinging but the first time I heard her speak the hair on the back of my neck stood up. We dont need to have endured her presence see that she has the personality of a rattlesnake.

This is just too likely too be true to doubt for a moment, shes everyones vindictive nasty ex-wife rolled up into one dangerous shrill package. Ill bet she tasts like a soup of battery acid and spent cat litter.

Maybe Im compensating because I think shes hot:biglaugh:

Yep she's crooked as hell,But look who's supporting her.The rnc dnc the elite mainstream media,Kinda tells you who's over it all,No wonder the country is in the shape it's in.And that shit about trump 11 years ago,She's just pissed because she's just pissed becuase her ass got spanked at the last debate,And there go her supporters,( rnc dnc elite mainstream media).I don't know how trump is still in it.Were surley going to hell in a hand basket if she get's it!Thank's dave great video,Your lil piece wasn't bad either danny.

Hallaluyah!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:....beginning to think I was the only one who felt that way!!

Rather not comment on the taste thing tho! :barf::barf::barf:

Maybe Im compensating because I think shes hot:biglaugh:

Here yall go

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/116780.uts

An election erection is a guarantee with the Horny Hillary Blow Up Love Doll! Prove you've got nothing but love for the Hillz with this Hillary Clinton blow-up doll.

Materials: Vinyl
Waterproof

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
Here yall go

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/116780.uts

An election erection is a guarantee with the Horny Hillary Blow Up Love Doll! Prove you've got nothing but love for the Hillz with this Hillary Clinton blow-up doll.

Materials: Vinyl
Waterproof

With this tidy purchase you can give it to her in the caboose, better do it while you can! After the 8th it will be us leaned over the back of the couch with a table leg to bite down on.

With this tidy purchase you can give it to her in the caboose, better do it while you can! After the 8th it will be us leaned over the back of the couch with a table leg to bite down on.

It's unfortunately looking that way. Hopefully Donald Trump is saving something big.
Although I've herd enough of her over the years to be convinced.

Unfortunately it's looking like Trump is going down in a media storm of phony righteousness! Every glance, casual remark, etc. is being portrayed as sexually oriented perversion....it's a real dog & pony show that's taken on a life of it's own.

As Steve-o said....if he doesn't have some serious stuff to bring out....and soon!....I'm afraid he's gonna flame out.

Although neither one is fit for office I will do my part and vote, but it does look like the C-Hag is going to get the nod unless something drastic changes soon!.................Tom.

He shot himself in the foot so fucking many times it's unreal. He was in a great position to bring this thing home. All he had to do was not be himself in public and mask the schizophrenia-esque behavior. Hillary is so unpopular that it would have worked even if he was less than convincing.

This lewd recording is being blown way out of proportion. The women coming forward saying he groped them, there would be claims like that whether he did it or not. You cant make a beeline for the peach. you start with that ass and work your way around. He cant even grope according to protocol. (this last sentence should keep me out of office for life :clapping:)

There is one hope, it might not be enough but wikileaks has indicated that thousands of unflattering documents will be steadily released between now and election day. So there is that depending how how big of a bomb they can drop on her nasty ass.

He shot himself in the foot so fucking many times it's unreal. He was in a great position to bring this thing home. All he had to do was not be himself in public and mask the schizophrenia-esque behavior. Hillary is so unpopular that it would have worked even if he was less than convincing.

This lewd recording is being blown way out of proportion. The women coming forward saying he groped them, there would be claims like that whether he did it or not. You cant make a beeline for the peach. you start with that ass and work your way around. He cant even grope according to protocol. (this last sentence should keep me out of office for life :clapping:)

There is one hope, it might not be enough but wikileaks has indicated that thousands of unflattering documents will be steadily released between now and election day. So there is that depending how how big of a bomb they can drop on her nasty ass.

Doesn't matter. His supporters are not going to change their minds. Men and women alike. I have a feeling there is a large amount of silent supporters that will never publicly admit it because of the name calling and vandalism. Many Trumpers can't keep the signs in their yards for more than a day or two.
I honestly believe that he would win the election by a landslide. Unfortunately, voter fraud and the electoral college will almost certainly prevent him from getting into the oval office.
I am a member on a popular off road vehicle site. The few rabid liberals on there (kinda funny, liberals on a ohv site, frequently defending the coming ice age...errrr....global warming....errr...climate change hoax) will not acknowledge any wrongdoing by cunton. Present facts and they dance around them, deflecting, blaming russia, anything BUT discussing the facts.
Media is constantly slamming him. Anything and everything they think will piss people off about Trump seems it is on an endless loop, but almost never any mention of the bitch in a negative light. When they do mention dirt on the backstabbing bitch, it is a total of about 10 seconds, between entire newscasts and other shows slamming Trump

He is a harsh, cocky, arrogant prick. Many of his supporters will readily admit that. Thing is, we all believe that he actually cares about our country. And he has interviews dating back over 30 years saying the same things he is saying in the race. Stop protecting other countries for free. Rebuild our schools, and infrastructure instead of sending money to our enemies for their wants and needs. It goes on and on.
Can't say the same of cunton. She flips her scripts like a fish out of water. Flavor of the day is what she's selling.

Once again, rage against the machine's "bullet in the head" comes to mind.

https://youtu.be/zQ4aHCzML80

Last edited:
Voicing support for Trump is inviting harassment. I too think there are a lot of people who support Donald but won't come out and say it. November 8th will tell that tale. Go Trump.

Anyone who supports HillBillery.
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back