how about some personal pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax190

Reaction score
how bout putting some pics of yourself on here, not very many albums, i am not a colon cowboy, it's just nice to know who I AM LYING TOO. dave:ummm:

Hang on there Vmax190 - you need to relax a little bit - the guys are just screwing around with you - don't take them to seriously - and by the way who wants to look at a bunch of ugly vmax riders anyways - now there better halves, well that's another story - or better yet, let's all have another look at Redbone's lovely ladies. :drool:

Mike

Man, whats his deal?

He was only told "wrong thread, LOL"

That pissed him off???

good thing lankee wasnt here to respond to him. could just imagine what lankee may have said. Maybe would have given him a heart attack or something.

Secondly, he knew there was the other picture thread, so why did he start another pic thread?

well ok, here is what we look like....

Attachments

• KJ6.jpg
    KJ6.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 25
  • oldkj.jpg
    oldkj.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hang on there Vmax190 - you need to relax a little bit - the guys are just screwing around with you - don't take them to seriously - and by the way who wants to look at a bunch of ugly vmax riders anyways - now there better halves, well that's another story - or better yet, let's all have another look at Redbone's lovely ladies. :drool:

Mike

There is also the possibility that their parents were cousins:rofl_200:

Sooooo you want to see faces to attach to the names? Thats fine with me. I am no longer wanted and served my time. Nothing to hide here.

enjoy

Attachments

• Ugly.jpg
    Ugly.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 27
tell ya what guys i am fuckin done with this site, i don't need this bullshit!!!!!

Really?

I just moved this to the right one... Easy peasy man!

You had it in General Bike Discussions.

Moved to general Chit Chat.

Chris

sorry i was a asshole guys, i sent a pm to naughty, as i told him i work with a bunch of uptight assholes, rich gonads, that got quick money with our company, so sometimes i am a dick, just used to being in the dick mode. sorry guys.

sorry i was a asshole guys, i sent a pm to naughty, as i told him i work with a bunch of uptight assholes, rich gonads, that got quick money with our company, so sometimes i am a dick, just used to being in the dick mode. sorry guys.
WHO PUT YOU UP TO THIS ? " LOL ":rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Hey, no problem! Just remember that this is a place that you relax at, have a few laughs and do a little bullshitting - oh ya and maybe get a few pointers or ideas on how to make your max a little better.

Mike

i thought u were joking

Latest posts

Back