How long??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha....Garrett, you lie like a rug, but thanks anyhow!! :rofl_200:

well the picture is pretty blurry! haha. either way its the same stance as i think hiedi took of you the other day there! lets get a side by side!

Bought my '06 in '06 new off the floor. Paid to much and over doubled that since... Ugh...

Chris

but look at it this way Chris....even with everything you have invested, your still less than most new Hardley Davidson's, look much cooler, sound much better and can smoke most of them by 2nd gear...:rofl_200:

-Mike

well the picture is pretty blurry! haha. either way its the same stance as i think hiedi took of you the other day there! lets get a side by side!

Haha....I didn't realize that, yer right!! :rofl_200:

Attachments

• 100_1864.jpg
    100_1864.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_1840.jpg
    100_1840.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 18
Separated at birth? :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Attachments

• attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1
  • lynottphilbio.jpg
    lynottphilbio.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
I put my down payment on a 1985 sometime in January 1985. I took delivery of it sometime the first week of March 1985. Two years later, a 15 yr old girls' insurance company bought that one from me for $25,000, after she turned left in front of me. I bought my second 1985, still in the crate, and took delivery of it Oct 1987.

I still have that 2nd one, largely untouched by the mod monkey to date.

Haha....I didn't realize that, yer right!! :rofl_200:

great one Dan-O looks like you went from easy rider to Mad Max hahah awesome dude. where the "asoline alley" garage shot?

definitely dont wanna mess with a dude with a mug shot like that :rofl_200:

Whoa, John Bonham! :)

Haha!! :rofl_200:

great one Dan-O looks like you went from easy rider to Mad Max hahah awesome dude. where the "asoline alley" garage shot?

definitely dont wanna mess with a dude with a mug shot like that :rofl_200:

Gasoline Alley is in Malone, NY....good guys to deal with....just tell 'em you know Dannymax!! On second thought........:rofl_200:

Bought Toxic in the Spring of 2005 and have never looked back. First bike was an early 70's vintage Yamaha 125 that I learned on, then a '77 Yamaha YZ80 that I started racing on.

1st bike was the Vmax. Used to ride dirt bikes as a youngin' at a farm.

Ownership - not even a year.

got my first 97 max in 2006 and second 97 in 2009. got them both still.

Back