I am going CRAZY waiting for Summer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow /rain mix here right now, and a new gen II in the garage waiting to be riden.....................No your not the only one brother!

I was looking at the sun shining outside down under with no bike in my garage!

Now I'm looking at winter in the UK and my bike's about to arrive where I left summer behind..
29.gif
30.gif
29.gif
30.gif
29.gif
30.gif
29.gif
30.gif
29.gif
30.gif
29.gif
30.gif
29.gif
30.gif
29.gif
30.gif
29.gif
30.gif

I was looking at the sun shining outside down under with no bike in my garage!

Now I'm looking at winter in the UK and my bike's about to arrive where I left summer behind..

Well that is the epitome of poor planning. You need to go **the other way** and spend summer in the Northern Hemi then putt off to the southern for our piss poor winter months.

But I suffer from the same poor judgement ... I was in Mexico a week ago and got a bloody sunburn, but had no access to a motorcycle to speak of. Not that I'd dare ride one in Mexico, but still. It certainly had me wishing I had one.

today the temp hi was 50 degrees but over cast and misting. I would have love to taken the bike out today if the sun would have came out and dried the streets. We are stuck in the weather pattern for the next few days too. Friday is starting to look good for me. High of 54 and partly cloudy. Tuesday next week temp is to hit 58 but rain moving in that day. All I know that this weather is not a winter pattern this year here for us. We have only a few days in the 20's. Only two snow / ice events. For the months of Nov., Dec. and Jan we had over 30 days in the 50's and at least 10 days in the 60's. I know we do not have very hard winters here like some do up north of us, but we get a lot more than we have this year as a norm. My insurance agent ask if I wanted to drop for the winter and I said no it is too warm still. I glad I did this year, no winterizing here

My insurance agent ask if I wanted to drop for the winter and I said no it is too warm still.

Geico does a winter discount thing where you are still insured, but the rate is reduced to reflect the non-riding winter months.

Not that I love Geico ... but that's what they do on my bikes.

I'll probably get mine out this weekend. Supposed to be up in the high 40's-low 50's and sunny. That doesn't bother me.

We've had a couple pretty mild winters around here lately....minimal snowfall and "cool" temps, not cold. We went for a ride on New Years Day, think that was the last time mine was out.

Middle of February and not a speck of snow on the ground and 50*.....sheesh. Which probably means it'll be 60* and rain constantly all summer.

Last time we had a really shitty, cool, dry winter, the following summer was also cool and very wet. Then we had an awesome winter and last summer was great also.

You and me both, I take it out to work when the sun comes out but thats only about 20 minutes.

At this time of year i see the road in another way;

like if i could ride every little part of road without snow.

An in another way; the Max is fck`n dismantle for the renewing paint job and some other modif.

Anayways, here the could not go out before alf-april:damn angry:

besides working on all the mods/maintenance......I just put Playstation II in the garage so I have Road Rash to play now......not the real thing but a great distraction none-the-less........spring's coming fast...

Latest posts

Back