I am PISSED with that bastard!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mcy/1256076853.html

This is the guy I bought my spares bike from. When I picked it up, we took the seats off to push the bike on the trailer as they were loose.
Then I forgot to pick them up and drove off.
Over the following weeks and months, I tried at least 50 times to arrange to pick the seats up from that asshole, and he kept blowing me off one way or another. At one point he apologized and promised to send them to me, then blew me off again.
Since May, I kept calling him but he wouldn't answer or return my calls.

Now the bastard is selling my spare seats that I paid for on craigslist!?! :bang head:

If anyone has nothing better to do, go throw a few bricks through that bastard thief's windows..

His name's Jessie Turner, his number's 813 - 728 9696 and he lives at

569 noddingshade dr
Brooksville
Hernando
FL 34604

sorry for the rant but I really really hate dishonest wankers like this one :damn angry::damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

That is just shitty!!! what a dickhole:damn angry:
Sorry for your troubles, maybe we can screw with him for ya:biglaugh:.
Wonder if he is up about this time..I have a few questions about those seats.

Fucked up dosn't even begin to describe this. I hope Karma comes around and busts his balls :stretche:.

I would call him and tell him that you'll buy the seats and pick them up from him in person. Then, when you get there, take the seats and tell him to fuck off when he asks for money.

Thought I'd drop him a note, here's a copy:

Hey you low life bastard...you already sold those seats to a friend of mine!!!

[SIZE=+3]Give them back!!![/SIZE]

Shitballs like this should have to look over their shoulder every now and then....don't you think?

why not everyone who reads this set up a time to go look at them at the most inconvenient hours...

If everyone emails him and then we all flag his craigslist post and have it removed, maybe he will get the idea that he needs to sack up and give the seats to thier rightfull owner

I think we should all email him...

My thoughts exactly!!

Naughty's a good guy who's helped us all out a lot....maybe this dickweed finds out he's messing with a guy who has a LOT of friends and G will get his seats back!

At the very least this fuck-head'll be looking over his shoulder for awhile!!

If everyone emails him and then we all flag his craigslist post and have it removed, maybe he will get the idea that he needs to sack up and give the seats to thier rightfull owner

This is a good idea, I didn't know about flagging.

Just did it for the very first time!! :biglaugh:

His email is [email protected]

I've already flagged the ad on Craigslist.

I thought about calling to buy then picking up, but he knows my number and my voice (dodgy french accent LOL) so that wouldn't work.. Maybe if someone local was up for it?

just have a buddy call him and set up a time to pick them up. have your buddy get there first and then you show up a minute or two later and just take them and tell him hes lucky that your not gonna beat the shit out of him. if he gives you shit then whack him upside the head with the seats lol

I may have just clicked Spam/Overpost on all 17 computers here at work in case it only allows one per IP address.

Oopsie Daisey.

RR

Everyone needs to flag this POS !!! It takes more than 1 flag
request to get his add pulled. I hate freakin thieves, should
turn his sorry ass into the BBB !!!!!

Latest posts

Back