I bought a New Connie14!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRX/V-MAX

Reaction score
Whooo Hoooo. I am excited to add this to my garage!

connieangle.jpg

Connieside.jpg

Should have been a FJR 1300 traitor! I'm still jealous though. Enjoy it.:clapping:

Nice. One of the Docs I work with is talking about getting one.

Should have been a FJR 1300 traitor! I'm still jealous though. Enjoy it.:clapping:

I seriously looked at both. I like the looks of the FJR better, but they just flat out cost more. There aren't as many available either, so I couldn't find as good a deal.

Nice! Touring at Mach 1 speed! :rocket bike: :punk:

Beautiful, you're going to really enjoy it.
I have a first-generation Connie C10 and wow do I love it, went across the country and back last year on it. I tried about every sport-tourer out there and that C10 got me because it just has so much character.
I ride with lots of Connie riders who got the C14 and they all just love the power, and the pillions like the much improved rear seat and pegs!

Check us out, COG (Concours Owners Group-- www.cog-online.org) is a fantastic group of riders, and a VERY active group nationwide!

have a first-generation Connie C10 and wow do I love it, went across the country and back last year on it. I tried about every sport-tourer out there and that C10 got me because it just has so much character

I have a cousin and a friend each that has one. They call them "Medievil Torture Machines" LOL

Back