I got to see a 45 from the wrong end

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
You know its going to be a good when............

Well I was cruising home from work on Ol Fortune cookie putting along spitting burnt rice out the exhaust.
I was traveling on a 4 lane road speed limit 40 MPH less than a mile from house in the left lane cause I was going to be turning onto my road.
Well I was approaching a car that was on a side street waiting to pull out,,, well since I am in the left lane he will pull out into the right lane... right?? WRONG:bang head: He comes right on over into my lane causing me to lock up Ol Furtune cookie (Yeah ABS MY ASS YOU GOOKS!) kept control and slid it over to the right lane back on the gas to get beside him and raise my hand asking with a gesture of " WHAT THE FUCK" he turns into the gas station by my road so I figure let me spin on back and atleast get an apology from this dumb cage fucking driver. Well he pulls up to the gas pump I pull up behind his car and raise my face shield and Say "Whats up didnt ya see me back there I almost dumped my bike":confused2: He looks at me all dumb founded and walks over to the front of my scooter and I am still sitting on it,, well in a pissed off voice he says "I didnt see ya" BS head up ass cage driving excuse... but the thing that pissed me off was he was acting mad at me.. I said well a FUCKING SORRY WOULD BE NICE! Well now he in a stance like he is going to bitch slap me... I stand up 6ft 7 to his shrimp ass 5ft 7 and he pulls his vest back and draws a 45 saying "I will blow your fucking head off" so now I am like Ohhh shit!! so I am looking at this 45 with no weapon in a parking lot of a gas station at 5AM.. I was like listen man I just want a sorry thats all,,, he says in a cocky voice Sorry ya better now? I was like yupp sat back down and fired it up and spun around hoping I didnt get a hole in the back of my head,, this guy was a loose canon, so on my way down my road to my house I am fuming now thinking hmmm I will just go home and grab my XD40 Subcompact,, than my age got to me and called the police.
Good morning Ridgetop police
Yankee: Yes good morning I just had a man draw his weapon on me at the shell gas station.
Officer: Is he still there?
Yankee: I dont know I am home
Officer: What type of vehichle?
Yankee: Late model black dodge 300 white male 5ft 7
I will meet you there..

I come rolling in cop is there blue lights going, saying "DRIVER STEP OUT OF YOUR VEHICHLE
Dude gets out hands on head, hand cuffed.
Officer removes 45 from holster under vest, removes another 45 from the back of his pants :ummm:

Long story short officer says "Do you want to press charges" I was does he have a ccw, and is he mentally stable? I dont know I will check all that out... Blahh Blahhh ..

No I dont want to goto court so I was like well ya better check I am leaving this decision in your control.
I yell over to him drop them weapons buddy and I wll make you say your sorry on your knees bitch!
Cop was like Sir please leave if you dont want to press charges.

What a great start of a day hahn

Almost get ran over, yelled at and a 45 drawn on ya !! I am kicking somebodys ass this weekend Damn I am fucking HOT..
Good day

I've been CCW for more years than most on here have on the planet.. way back before it was even 'legal' to do so.

My personal EDC (every day carry) is also a .45... But just one, 'cause that's all I need.

This asshat was WAY in the wrong...on many points... Please follow through if they need you to testify. This MF'er needs to lose his permit, IF he has one... He's damned lucky he didn't pull on me. When he does, for just a threat or intimidation...as soon as attention was diverted, he'd get a full mag emptied into his ass... I DO carry one extra full mag...JIC...

Mine is never seen...always out of site...if it's seen, it'll be the last thing you ever see, because if it comes out, it's going to get fired...

So sorry about what happened LY. Never fun having a lethal weapon pointed at you... But keep in mind that 'road rage' incidents can and often do, end up in the same way... Just ain't worth your time...

Uncle Philthy

well you know the street he pulled out of and the app time id be thinking about all sorts of shit to do to that fucker...drivebuy with a brick to the face through the windshield would be on the top of my list......should of called 911 right then an there yelling shot me little man shot me...you have no balls

I agree Uncle. I even told the cop
I did nothing to him to make him feel his life was in jeporady. Yes I stood up once he got in a stance to where I felt I needed to be on my feet rather than sitting on a scooter.

It is illegal to draw a weapon unless you feel as you are or someone else is in fear of there life.

I carry also. I am with you on drawing my weapon and they teach this in the class.

You only draw your weapon when you make the decision to use deadly force!
Weapon drawn shot/ shots fired. And when you do empty the mag into someone and go to court and the judge asks you "Well Mr. Uncle Philthy why did you fire your weapon 12 times into the scumbag?

One answer for this.

Well your honor, 11 wasnt enough and 13 would have been to many..

Good day! Yeah I am pist but I am not a bitch to goto court I am old school. Yes I know the road he turned out from, and I have seen that little fucker before getting gas at that time in the morning. The problem is he carrys a weapon / weapons. He has a Crysler 300. He doesnt know I have a VMAX or my Maxima so yeah it would be a surprise to him next time.. If I am going to do something it will have to be on the VMAX cause my Maxima isnt faster than a 300M

Yankee, you had your chance to stick it to him. Anything you do now, and it will be you that's in the wrong (at least in the eyes of the law). My suggestion to you is to reconsider your decision to not press charges - or just let it go.

"Yankee, you had your chance to stick it to him. Anything you do now, and it will be you that's in the wrong (at least in the eyes of the law). My suggestion to you is to reconsider your decision to not press charges - or just let it go."

100% goldplated good advise, LY. Again. it just ain't worth your time, and the problems that a retaliation at this point, other than legal, would bring.

Take care, and stay safe...

"Unc"

Glad to hear you don't have any holes in ya. What a dick.

At first I thought this thread was going to be about you getting beat by a V45 and you saw his back side... guess I was way off with that one.

Lankee, totally agree with and understand you decision to avoid court. Same thing I would do.
The cops got this shit weeds name and address and are aware that he is capable of pulling a weapon at the drop of a hat. They aren't going to forget that, and I'm sure will be keeping an eye on this clown for any more indications of instability.
Not sure if TN is anything like NY but a deal like that here and he would lose his carry privledge on the spot! Fact that may be worth pursueing, push the cops to lift this jerks CCW.
My every day carry is a combat commander also in .45, but I only carry one of them! A guy that runs around with a bunch of large caliber handguns is a paranoid fool, a dangerous and unpredictable one.
Be careful how you handle this situation Yankee, as you said this guy is definitely a loose cannon. Sounds like he was just looking for an excuse to pull down on somebody.

Beware of the man who only carries one pistol, he prolly knows how to use it!!

sounds like he needs a good beating ! I hope you have some friends that will watch for him also ! You need to find where he lives , get his plate number , this way your friends also can see where he hang's out & what times , sure its premeditated , but he deserves a royle ass beating , bad ! I would'nt be able to sleep if that happened to me ! You'll have to wait a while , but just knowing his routine & where he live's & what he drive's , he can be jumped & beaten at your discretion ! But where ski mask's & be carefull & most of all , " don't get caught "

well you know the street he pulled out of and the app time id be thinking about all sorts of shit to do to that fucker...drivebuy with a brick to the face through the windshield would be on the top of my list......should of called 911 right then an there yelling shot me little man shot me...you have no balls

Yeah ok,, you move your hands and reach in your pocket when you are staring down the barrel of a 45 with a loose canon on the trigger.. RIGHT! Your attitude changes I will assure you that.

sounds like he needs a good beating ! I hope you have some friends that will watch for him also ! You need to find where he lives , get his plate number , this way your friends also can see where he hang's out & what times , sure its premeditated , but he deserves a royle ass beating , bad ! I would'nt be able to sleep if that happened to me ! You'll have to wait a while , but just knowing his routine & where he live's & what he drive's , he can be jumped & beaten at your discretion ! But where ski mask's & be carefull & most of all , " don't get caught "

That right there will get ya killed here in TN.. This isnt Jersey where most dont carry a weapon. I should have known better to go back and confront this guy. 90% of people driving here in TN are carrying a weapon in there car.
Its good in a way due to we have no raod rage here, people dont piss others off intenotinally, and most of all there is never heard of car jackings. Ya know I should have just let it and knew better to start shit, Yeah that sounds like being a pussy, as I said I am old school in many ways and just wanted to confront the guy, What really pissed me off when he said " I didnt see you" Do you know how many 2 wheeled brothers that have been injured and lost there lives due to this excuse"
If I was to cut a motorcycle off I would apoligize to the guy not say " I didnt see you" in a voice of its your fault..
This isnt jersey ya cant just jump somebody, also I live in a very small town that is ran on Bubba Politics.
I will remember trust me on that, and my retalition will be made on an intelgent planning act, but not right at this moment.

Jeff. no I havent got beat by a V45 Sabre / Magna, but it wouldnt surprise me how the FFW has been running these past weeks.
That would put the icing on the cake if one were to get around me,, now a v65 that could happen if its a good running one and a good rider that can get the most out of it, but those things are rare as hell.

You need to prosecute this loser Lankee.
Make this piece of shit wish he never owned a gun.
It's ass wipes like that guy, that make the rest of responsible cw carriers look bad.
Claim emotional distress and damages all everything you can get! Then take the sob to civil court and go after his house and cars!

Yeah ok,, you move your hands and reach in your pocket when you are staring down the barrel of a 45 with a loose canon on the trigger.. RIGHT! Your attitude changes I will assure you that.

i agree glad it worked out...that would bother me for months and when somethings bothering me i start getting fucked up in the head like doing crazy shit like looking for the mother fucker to get back a him....like the old dig shit on his door handle usually works pretty good

Read this carefully:

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Carefull planning and a few months and the guy won't know who to blame, certianly not you.

Yankee, you had your chance to stick it to him. Anything you do now, and it will be you that's in the wrong (at least in the eyes of the law). My suggestion to you is to reconsider your decision to not press charges - or just let it go.

The following comments assume the guy was legally carrying.....

I don't have any big opinion here, but if it was Texas and you pressed charges you'd lose before you started because the D.A. wouldn't take 'em.....

Considering your heigth, size, and the fact that you rolled up on him in a parking lot when there was the real possibility he genuinely may not have seen you on you bike when he did that, and had no idea what you were up to, it's possible he may have really been Iurprised/threatened by you actions..

Take him to court and that's exactly what he's gonna say....

I am in no way saying you did anything wrong, just about how I watch these cases play out around Texas in self defense shootings, and how without witnesses the truth don't make a shit, only what can be proven, which is why "taking an argument" to someone is usually a bad idea even when your intentions were good......

I'm sure the law is different everywhere, but what you did was essentially

"taking the argument to him"

By following him to where he was going and in the eyes of some "initiating a confrontation" by doing so...Even tho' all it was was the seeking of an apology, you have no witnesses and you alreadyy admitted you got loud.

I'm not excusing the guy, an asshole/idiot/moron/jerk is all those things whether he's in the right or wrong, it's just sometimes better to let it go and walk away.....

Slowly chanting to yourself........

"time wounds all heels"

In the hopes that he'll get his Karma back at a later date

Not a day goes by in Houston without some moron misanthrope in a cage trying to kill me, I'd give myself a heart attack if I did anything more than just let it go cause it happens too often.....

Now the asshole who I am positively sure has seen me and arrogontly claims my piece of the road does piss me off, and that's when I have to consider all I have to lose simply trying to gain satisfaction from some asshole....I've seen the "JackBull", and demanding satisfaction from someone who doesn't have so much to lose as you is rarely a good idea......

I agree, the law states that you can use deadly force when you feel

Your life is in jeporady or someone elses life is in jeporady.

When he pulled his weapon his life was not threatened.

I stood up on a scooter and was not in physical contact distance within him.
Yes I am sure I intimidated him by my size but I was not a deadly threat to where he felt his life was in jepoardy.

The scary part is the second weapon.... I have heard some carry a 2nd weapon incase of a situation like this for the reason of.

You shoot someone just because you dont like the person. The person is now dead on the ground, you pull your second weapon and lay it in the persons hand. When the police arrive you say "Well he pulled a gun on me and I protected myself" a dead winess is a silent witness.

I am over it, honestly. Part of living in the south where most carry guns, I guess the jersey in me got the better part. Part of the reason we have no road rage.

t ahis brings about a q,uestion I have been pondering since I bought my max, I live in Arizona, I often carry my H&K USP Compact 45 with me, legally of course, especially when out with the wife and kids. Has anyone found an inconspicuous place to mount a holster or carry on the max? I have also been thinking of getting a baby glock to carry in and ankle holster as a backup plan

t ahis brings about a q,uestion I have been pondering since I bought my max, I live in Arizona, I often carry my H&K USP Compact 45 with me, legally of course, especially when out with the wife and kids. Has anyone found an inconspicuous place to mount a holster or carry on the max? I have also been thinking of getting a baby glock to carry in and ankle holster as a backup plan

A self defense weapon is only effective if it is on the 'self' IMHO. I'm sure there are ways of concealing a pistol on the max but if you're separated from your bike when it hits the fan, what then? Bianchi makes a nice little 'inside the pants' holster that holds my Colt Combat Commander .45 with no tell whatsoever. Check out some of those.

A self defense weapon is only effective if it is on the 'self' IMHO. I'm sure there are ways of concealing a pistol on the max but if you're separated from your bike when it hits the fan, what then? Bianchi makes a nice little 'inside the pants' holster that holds my Colt Combat Commander .45 with no tell whatsoever. Check out some of those.

Danny, most guys can't find the room to carry it right in the front.

Back