I remember why I stopped coming in here....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FootNote

Reaction score
You all make me want to spend a stupid amount of money on things I dont "need" for my bike. :D

Ahhh but it is nice seeing all the amazing mods.

:bang head::bang head::bang head: Must... resisit... spending money....:confused2::confused2::confused2:

You all make me want to spend a stupid amount of money on things I dont "need" for my bike. :D

:bang head::bang head::bang head: Must... resisit... spending money....:confused2::confused2::confused2:

"Hi....my name is FootNote...."..............."Hi FootNote"

Resistance is futile! :rofl_200:

Its just not fair. I am moving cross country. I cant aford to be looking at parts.

*shakes head*

I still need to get a new set up scoopes.....

Need? What does that mean????? Unleash the Mod Monkey's on the infidel!!!! Modding is all about want, not need.........:rofl_200:

And that concludes out weekly VMF support group meeting....I hope you all received the support and sympathy you were hoping for!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

now go celebrate and buy something nice for your bike that you want and dont need hahahah

Lol sorry I took off again, down in Gainesville right now.

I am not going to lie I am tempted to stop by Morely's place on my cross country trip.

So much stuff I need to do and yet still worried abou my clutch slipping.

sadmodmonkey.jpg

So I am sitting a bit better off than I thought I would after Xmas. It's a toss up between buying a roof rack (basket) for my Jeep or something for my bike.....

A basket is for throwing garbage... What do you like? So many goodies out there... Or just make something yourself, you gonna feel really good to have something original...

Try working these simple 12 steps:worthy::worthy:

1. I admit I'm powerless but my VMAX isnt!
2. I came to believe that Speed over rules fear
3. Having had a spiritual awakening at 145mph I met God and we laughed at death
4. I took a searching inventory of parts and Modded what I had to
5. I showed all my friends my bike
6. Became entirely ready to hear suggestions and modify accordingly
7.Humbly ask for help Cause I dont know it all and others have outrun the cops already
8. Made a list of things others have done that I want to do too
9. Buy all the parts needed so the Monkey gets fed
10. Continue to modify and maintain on a daily basis. The Monkey needs to be healthy
11. Ride my Max daily for the soul centering peace that the speed and power deliver.
12. Having reached the Velocitus Maximus at a soul ripping speed I carry the story to other that they may follow suit.

You may find peace at the end:clapping::clapping:

footnote, you so funny. you ask a forum of monkey sympatizers to help you choose between something not for you max and something for you max. is this just a conscious futile attempt to avoid guilt? hahahaha

a113ycat, i dunno how you 140+ speedracers do it. my needle has touched +110 only once as a direct result of my actions and it was like i was getting sucked into somekind of vortex. of course it was the same kind of vortex i met when i first broke 25 on the MSF course. hahahaha.

footnote, you so funny. you ask a forum of monkey sympatizers to help you choose between something not for you max and something for you max. is this just a conscious futile attempt to avoid guilt? hahahaha

a113ycat, i dunno how you 140+ speedracers do it. my needle has touched +110 only once as a direct result of my actions and it was like i was getting sucked into somekind of vortex. of course it was the same kind of vortex i met when i first broke 25 on the MSF course. hahahaha.

Man its that rush of adrenaline once the fear of death is replaced by the exhilaration of speed. I don run that fast all the time but when I do it, Its nice to be on a bike that can not only handle the speed but thrives on it as much as I do when its happening. The vortex is a good place to hang out from time to time...Ya meet a part of yourself there that you normally dont see.

Man its that rush of adrenaline once the fear of death is replaced by the exhilaration of speed. I don run that fast all the time but when I do it, Its nice to be on a bike that can not only handle the speed but thrives on it as much as I do when its happening. The vortex is a good place to hang out from time to time...Ya meet a part of yourself there that you normally dont see.

Follow those twelve steps "a113ycat" mentions and you can qualify as a member of one of the most-exclusive groups ever-the International Foundation for Internal Freedom.

Our group of enthusiasts is actually a cohort of people bound by a common belief, that we get much pleasure from our chosen activity. It is a 'time-waster' to some who do not share our desires to allocate our time to pursuit of the common good, enjoyment of a means of transportation.

To us, it is more-than a 'means of transportation. Eco-weenies don't get it. They would rather trade 'carbon-credits' and 'reduce their carbon footprint.' Being a gearhead doesn't mean raping Mother Earth, and we don't race roughshod through chrysanthemum beds planted by 4-H'ers, or do donuts on golf greens. We do enjoy being able to take something in stock form which is functional, and make it work better for us in our intended uses. We don't neglect our families, and Mastercard a black leather and do-rag/black t-shirt "lifestyle." What we do is seek-out like-minded individuals who also want to make their rides work better, look better, and more-safely than the ride did leaving Hamamatsu in an ISO container, one of hundreds of crates bound for the biggest 'big-bike' market in the world, the consumers in the USA.

We truly are an 'army of one,' devoted to our bikes, but not to the extent that it interferes with being productive members of society, devoted to our families too, moreso than to an inantimate object.

We are just trying to stop paying-attention to that furry little fellow on our shoulder, whispering into our ear, "try this next!":biglaugh::biglaugh:

Follow those twelve steps "a113ycat" mentions and you can qualify as a member of one of the most-exclusive groups ever-the International Foundation for Internal Freedom.

Our group of enthusiasts is actually a cohort of people bound by a common belief, that we get much pleasure from our chosen activity. It is a 'time-waster' to some who do not share our desires to allocate our time to pursuit of the common good, enjoyment of a means of transportation.

To us, it is more-than a 'means of transportation. Eco-weenies don't get it. They would rather trade 'carbon-credits' and 'reduce their carbon footprint.' Being a gearhead doesn't mean raping Mother Earth, and we don't race roughshod through chrysanthemum beds planted by 4-H'ers, or do donuts on golf greens. We do enjoy being able to take something in stock form which is functional, and make it work better for us in our intended uses. We don't neglect our families, and Mastercard a black leather and do-rag/black t-shirt "lifestyle." What we do is seek-out like-minded individuals who also want to make their rides work better, look better, and more-safely than the ride did leaving Hamamatsu in an ISO container, one of hundreds of crates bound for the biggest 'big-bike' market in the world, the consumers in the USA.

We truly are an 'army of one,' devoted to our bikes, but not to the extent that it interferes with being productive members of society, devoted to our families too, moreso than to an inantimate object.

We are just trying to stop paying-attention to that furry little fellow on our shoulder, whispering into our ear, "try this next!":biglaugh::biglaugh:

WOW! Fire-Medic I am a fan of Timothy Leary and have heard of and read about the IFIF ( International Foundation for Internal Freedom) But I never would have put the spin on it that you did hear, ya know...it makes more sense in this context that you used. Very well worded. Obscure but well worded.

Maybe I should mod that group to be the International Forum for Internal Combustion Freedom?

I like the original acronym, IFIF or IF-IF if you prefer. Yeah, those were some wild times, a lot of people had their Doors of Perception opened.

Back