I'm back! Whoo Hooo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Reaction score
I feel so relieved that I've been reconnected. I recently bought my first house and man it is a fixer upper. Two months later I've painted over 1000 sq ft, laid hardwood and carpet, added kitchen cabinets and busted out a wall for a bar :) I hadn't had time to even think about getting the internet hooked up at the house but lucky for me I had email access at work and good 'ol Danny boy kept me in touch. I've been replying to some old posts so forgive me if that's annoying to ya'll. This girls gotta play some catch up! Oh I'll give ya'll some bike news...I'll be working on the bike this winter like everyone else here but I'm also putting some cash back to buy the 2010 Hayabusa towards the end of next year. My man has gotten me hooked on them and the Vmax can only keep up to a certain extent! I do give him a good run for the money but I just wish the Vmax turned much easier like the Busa. I'm not selling Maxine and he wants me to keep her as well so we can work on her together. We both want to customize and make her shine so don't worry...I'm not getting rid of her! She's just gonna be getting a sister next year lol. Doesn't someone on here have a Busa and Vmax???

Hey Jules,

Welcome back! Sounds like you've been pretty busy. I had a Busa once and the VMAX and of course it was moded out to the max. No pun intended :) My friends and I would go out street racing at night. One night I came home after a highway 200 MPH run and said to myself... you need to get rid of this thing or your gonna kill yourself. Plus I was racking up lots of tickets from the police.

Every once in while I get the urge to buy another. Their a lot of fun... so smooth it's like playing a video game.

Yes! It is a great duo to have! :punk:

I saw a bike identical to that one this summer....seems like it was in front of a pizza joint in upstate NY!! :hmmm:

Hey Jules, I see yer 'back on the wire,' cool!! Welcome back!! :clapping:

Not s'prised to hear of the pending Busa purchase....that ride really got ya, didn't it!! :punk:

Not s'prised to hear of the pending Busa purchase....that ride really got ya, didn't it!! :punk:
wow you have no idea. It took a little bit to get use to the riding position but then again so did the vmax after riding crusiers. I'm really looking forward to owning both bikes and not feeling like crap when I take the vmax apart to work on her and not having a bike to ride lol. Ya always gotta have a backup plan!

Hey Buster I see you have an Akraprovic exhaust...how do you like it? My bf has narrowed it down to that brand but I can't remember what specific one if there are more than one for that bike. Where did you buy it at?

wow you have no idea. It took a little bit to get use to the riding position but then again so did the vmax after riding crusiers. I'm really looking forward to owning both bikes and not feeling like crap when I take the vmax apart to work on her and not having a bike to ride lol. Ya always gotta have a backup plan!

Hey Buster I see you have an Akraprovic exhaust...how do you like it? My bf has narrowed it down to that brand but I can't remember what specific one if there are more than one for that bike. Where did you buy it at?

The Akrapovic was on it when I bought the bike. It sounds really nice though! I added Helibars too which I think makes it the perfect bar height for long rides.

You could bring the max down (not a far trip for you) and buy a 1500 engine from me and keep up a lot easier with your man. Cheaper then a new busa but still not cheap and still won't turn as well (without some other work too).

Sean

Back