I'm just sayin...Gen 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2015 spring Eureka Springs, AR rally dates have yet to be determined. The 2014 dates were May 30 - June 1st.

:ummm::ummm::ummm: It should only take about 3 minutes to talk your wife into going to ALASKA, much less only going to Bismarck, AR. It's nearly 50 days away. Holy crap! You must be a really, really slow talker. :confused2::confused2::confused2:

Considering it took her 2.5 years to get on the back of my last bike, talking her into a decent road trip will only happen when I have stopped wrenching on the bike for a while and that won't be until next riding season.

My wife is the smartest person in the world (not) when it comes to motorcycles. When she sees me working on one, her mind tells her that it is broken and not fixed until I stop working on it. She fails to comprehend that maybe I'm just IMPROVING an already perfectly good bike haha.

I've yet to see a gen I do a 300 foot rolling burnout ....... Just say'in

Tell ya what rick how about you come to michigan and ride with the michigan hooligans and if i can show you a gen 1 that can lay down a 300' roller you have to give me $300 Trust me wildman can do it. I gotta tell ya after buying the B-king im even more impressed with the gen1 than i already was. Im putting down 160hp and the gen1 hooligans do a great job at staying with me.

After Rick gives me $300 i will pay for a new tire Wildman.:biglaugh:

I was in Michigan last month looking for a B King. Just sayin
Rick Rash

Hi rick. I wish I could have made it at least you would have steped up to the plate. Not one gen 2 has done that yet.. lm not sure with my weight that I can take a gen2 in a drag race but it would be fun. Not to be a dick but when I did show up on a gen1 vmax you did not show me much on saturday. But I did here that you where hammering it on friday. Im just saying.

Rick, I was looking for a B-King last Friday............but I stopped at a McDonalds instead. The 1/4 pounder was good. (No onions)

SACRILEGE!!!
You gotta have onions on a proper burger!

OH PLALEEESE! It's only been a couple weeks since I had a B-King fish sandwich and o-rings. It's just the raw onions that I don't like - or rather, they don't like me. Cooked onions + a prilosec and I'm good to go.

OH PLALEEESE! It's only been a couple weeks since I had a B-King fish sandwich and o-rings. It's just the raw onions that I don't like - or rather, they don't like me. Cooked onions + a prilosec and I'm good to go.

I am in COMPLETE agreement here. Norm get a bk double stack or whopper (no onion) or now the new big king and onion rings.

Love grilled onions, not raw though

The burger king thing is kinda like an old joke thats been told to many times. come on jeff i know you can do better than that. The bike with the big cans on the back is funny as hell. I would like to have all three bike's some day. If you ever took a BKing for an all day ride i think you would find that it is alot of bike for the money. I do miss my gen1 because it was old school cool and to this day the gen1 still holds it own in the right pack. The ride i went on over the weekend the gen1 would have been left behind a bunch of times but would have cought back up quickly at the next town. I have never been on a gen2 so i dont know how the big punch feels but i bet i would love it. I can tell you this much about the bking if you crack the throttle in 2nd gear at 55mph it will wheelie with no clutch and you will be doing way above that without changing gears. and its nice and stable. I dont know how you could get the balls to go any faster on the rear wheel but some guys do. I just wish the burger king restaurants could serve my food as fast as the burger king motorcycle goes. You do know that it is a fast food restaurant. Im just saying

Well, this is a VMAX forum, so the B-King jokes are to be expected. I miss mine already, but have plenty of other bikes to ride and enjoy. :punk:

I dont mind B King jokes but lets keep it funny with new jokes. The burger bikng joke is funny but old.

Here's a new gen 2 Vmax seat on the market I hear it will out perform the gas-maxer and keep you dry of all the panic sweat when a B King pulls up to a light next to you.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Jeff I know you want one bad but i would let sheila go to walmart and get it for you I would hate to see you lose your man card before the B king takes it from you.:biglaugh:

How did i do with the new jokes Texas T?

genericmaxi.jpg

That was stupid Jeff im disappointed in you. you need to go back to letting sheila writing your jokes. like i said old and not so funny anymore.

That was stupid Jeff im disappointed in you. you need to go back to letting sheila writing your jokes. like i said old and not so funny anymore.

Who's Jeff? Who's Sheila? Is the pot calling the kettle black? :rofl_200:

Back