Interesting fashion NFW!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I know is they will need to come with a weight limit sewn onto the tag. One thing I learned from being a Paramedic....there are a lot of people that you want to see naked.....but there are a lot more that you dont.

Mr.Cat's post reminds me of the yearly "Remember to floss" notification that my dentist sends out thru the mail.
My dentist is a great guy, trying his best to maintain my award-winning smile.
Cheers!

Attachments

• A flossing reminder from my dentist.jpg
    A flossing reminder from my dentist.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 49
Wow, muff floss. Those prone to camel toe best head straight back to JC Penny HAHAHHA. I guess I'm getting old but I think it would be hard to take anyone seriously showing that much beaver to a group of strangers. Oh.... where are the mens fashions? What if I want to split it down the middle while I bask at the lake? MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!! O' man I'm out of breath, its to much, how awesome is this? Oh, gentlemen, what happens when your sitting on the beach with your girl, enjoying the day when someone walks by (hot or not) with 93% of her ham wallet hanging out in the breeze, how do you NOT LOOK? No good will come of this, its a trap! "wow honey, I didnt even notice that" HAHAHA nope, then your busted as a liar! :bang head:

Here in the Midwest there is a ton (hahaha again) of obesity, the trend here is the black stretch pants, like a spandex sort of thing and women of ALL sizes are doing it. I agree with the weight tag, some of the girls here look like 200+ lbs of cottage cheese & wet grass clippings snow shoveled into a commercial grade hefty garbage bag tied precariously tight. I'm talking camel toe that could hold a phone book. Combine this with a spaghetti string top leaving bra straps also exposed and a partially exposed tattoo and wow! Not saying a big girl cant look good but a modicum of decorum is still a good idea, even for the hotties.

There are two things I miss about the West coast, one is all the amazing ethnic food and I'll bet you can guess the other! This has made my whole day!!

I agree with the weight tag, some of the girls here look like 200+ lbs of cottage cheese & wet grass clippings snow shoveled into a commercial grade hefty garbage bag tied precariously tight. I'm talking camel toe that could hold a phone book. Combine this with a spaghetti string top leaving bra straps also exposed and a partially exposed tattoo and wow! Not saying a big girl cant look good but a modicum of decorum is still a good idea, even for the hotties.

Yup, you made me spit coffee.

Latest posts

Back