It was bound to happen

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, glad you're OK!...especially since you still owe me money! :rofl_200: OK, enough of the jokes. I assume you mean a pick up truck and not a transport truck. Also was the truck driver charged? Are the repairs being paid for by his insurance?

Sorry to hear that Jim, glad your doing well. Sounds like you faired better than me. Hope you heal quick and get your max fixed too.

JIM GLAD YOU & " VOODOO " ARE GOING TO BE FINE ! THIS IS WHY I TRY TO GO DOWN ON MY WIFE MORE THAN MY MOTORCYCLE . ( THE MOTORCYCLE COST'S LESS , BUT HURTS MORE , IT KEEPS BURNING MY TONGUE! ):rofl_200::rofl_200:

Jim, glad you're OK!...especially since you still owe me money! :rofl_200: OK, enough of the jokes.

Way to go Gary. Nice. We can always count on you! Sorry Jim, I did have a good laugh I guess at your expense. But I know you're "physically" OK, mentally is another thread all together.:biglaugh:

Thanks guys, especially Buster, for your concern. I am fine, just a couple of bruises etc. To answer Buster it was a pickup truck and he didnt even slow down. In fact nobody did, I just picked myself and the bike up, dusted myself off, and did a lookover of the bike. Repairs will be completed this week or so I hope. Nothing major broken so I got off lucky.

Well boys, as they say there are two types of riders, those that have gone down and those that will...
Tru...i've went down 4 times already but not yet on v-max and i hope to not.

I do not like to read about someone crashes...im feel sick even i dont know the owner...tragedies happen and lot of shit on the road.

In the end you are OK and that is most important thing!
Evrything can be rebuilded...evrything expect you health...

Ride safe and beware the shit on the road.
Also recover fast.
Cheers.

Jim,
Glad to hear you made it out okay. The bike will always be ready for more money to be thrown at it! Besides, that's how you got the Bling Award, right? Stay safe.

Back