It's ALIVE!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the newest photo's... All put back together! :punk::clapping::eusa_dance:

Happy Birthday to me! :happybday:

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 28
  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 34
  • photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 27
Wow!

Where did you get the rear belly pan pieces, those ones back by the exhaust???

And I thought I was done with paint:bang head:

Good looking... One thing to add though. That GSXR front end uses at least 310mm rotors. You should consider replacing those with larger ones or you will have the brake pads griping outside the rotor and the wearing won't be even and you may loose braking due the pads touching each other... To your consideration. Good job!...

Good looking... One thing to add though. That GSXR front end uses at least 310mm rotors. You should consider replacing those with larger ones or you will have the brake pads griping outside the rotor and the wearing won't be even and you may loose braking due the pads touching each other... To your consideration. Good job!...

I will definitely add that to my list of things to do! Thank you for that tip!

what headlight did ya use?

love it by the way.

It is a VROD headlight.

And thank you very much!

i like that a lot. i think that'll be on my eventual list. i hate the vmax headlight, too small IMO

this is from a year ago but our colour schemes are very similar!

Attachments

• 2011-03-05 16.43.01.jpg
    2011-03-05 16.43.01.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 24
i like that a lot. i think that'll be on my eventual list. i hate the vmax headlight, too small IMO

I am getting to the point in my thinking that the stock headlight has to go but not sure which way I'll go when I start the front end mods. I really think the Vrod Headlight is sweet looking and works well on the Vmax.
Is that a 130 width front tire G?

I am getting to the point in my thinking that the stock headlight has to go but not sure which way I'll go when I start the front end mods. I really think the Vrod Headlight is sweet looking and works well on the Vmax.
Is that a 130 width front tire G?

i'd love a blacked out USD setup but not in the cards with the little one right now. vrod setup is nice, always looked good on bills.

120 in that pic. have the 130 waiting to mount once that one is gone. you can sorta see the spacers which should be gone once the 130 is in.

Yeah they do show a lot of similarity. Thats a good looking bike gamorg, i like your style!!! I'd accept those wheels as a donation :biglaugh: !!!

I will get some more/better shots of the headlight once the bike gets here tonight. I think it fits the vmax perfectly!

Yeah they do show a lot of similarity. Thats a good looking bike gamorg, i like your style!!! I'd accept those wheels as a donation :biglaugh: !!!

I will get some more/better shots of the headlight once the bike gets here tonight. I think it fits the vmax perfectly!

yea i like 'em alot. altho as far as i know i'm the only person running a kosman rear and cazz front!

Well boys and girls... The bike is in my possession, and i got to ride it around a little tonight. It sputters a little and obviously needs the carbs tuned up to match the new elevation, but it is still a BEAST!

And there is a few things i didn't even know about that you guys will LOVE once you see. I will be sure to get some pictures tomorrow for you all, to show the little details here and there you can't see in the other pictures.

I'm in love boys!

Im going to need help and advice getting this kitten purring like new again. She runs pretty good, just want her to run perfect!

Latest posts

Back