Jay Gleason posters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91max

Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting a copy of the original Jay Gleason burnout on 85 Max poster? I have been in touch with Wendy Wiencek, and she said if there is enough interest she may do another run. The first batch sold for 39.95 plus 5 for postage and 6 more if you wanted Jay to sign it, they may be more than that this time because they barely broke even last time. If anyone is interested please let me know, once I get a count of how many people want one or more, I will get with Wendy again.

Thanks,
Chad

Do you think Jay would cut me a break if I sent him an autographed copy of my Yamaha Canada advertisement in Cycle Canada:ummm::rofl_200:

Do you think Jay would cut me a break if I sent him an autographed copy of my Yamaha Canada advertisement in Cycle Canada:ummm::rofl_200:

Am I gonna need to send a larger shipping container for my bobblehead???:rofl_200:

Anyone have a link to this poster? What size is it? Unless Jay is naked, count me in.

$50 for THAT! Oh Hell yeah count me in.

Attachments

• IMG_7080.jpg
    IMG_7080.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 24
gamorg02, yes they will be the same size, 18" x 49".

I talked to Wendy a little last night, and she said the poster should be the same price, just a little more for shipping.

OK I may be up for two then... I need to pay back a buddy of mine and he'd love this...

Latest posts

Back