Jay Gleason posters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a worth while cause for sure. I hope there's enough interest for a new batch.

My favorite poster is of Jay on my bike at Bradenton, just before he ran 140mph in 9.74 seconds on a street tire..

Attachments

• lee-jay-max3.jpg
    lee-jay-max3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Wendy's email response says this: "We might need to wait for one or two more requests before I have more printed." So if you're interested please let her know or else there might not be another poster run!

didnt' realize we had to email her ourselves!

Here was the response from Wendy below with details. I believe it will be well worth the $ and wait. Seems like more interest would be good for everybody involved.

"Thanks for your interest. I am waiting for a few more days to see if there is any more interest. Jay isn't in the best of health these days, and only wants to go to his backwards tiny town post office no more than a couple times per month.

Cost is $48, that includes S&H. I can do PayPal. Or if you want to send a check, I will wait for it to clear.
Unless you send a money order, then there's no waiting except for on my end with the process of the posters.

Currently I am out of stock. I am in L.A, Jay is in Florida.
I get the posters printed in L.A., then mail them to Jay. I also have to print out hard copies of all the poster orders and snail mail them to Jay as he is totally non-computer.

So, it will take a little time, but you will get an autographed poster!

wendy"

I received my Jay Gleason poster today and WOW!!! The poster is a about 18" high by 46" wide. The color and production quality is magnificent. If the opportunity comes this way again I'd sure recommend not missing it. You won't regret it.

got mine today too. love it! altho it says 'wfo' any idea what thats short for?

wfo = wide freaking open. I received mine today too, it looks great! :punk:
It has a personal message from and is signed by Mr. Gleason!!! Priceless!!
I'll put it in a simple frame but in a quandary where to hang it with no garage?

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday. Looks freaking sweet. Hopefully I can get it framed this weekend.

Thanks to 91max for finding this.

oh yea. wendys wicked quick and helpful!

Latest posts

Back