Jet Block Gasket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auggie_1970

Reaction score
Hey guys, getting ready to tear into the carbs for cleaning and was wondering if when I remove the jet block is it neccessary to replace that gasket or can it be reused if it come off intack. Thanks

Most of the time you can re-use. It depends on if they are torn, etc. They are pretty cheap so would just use new. Make sure you wash 'em in fresh gasoline before installing.

I found that they "break in" quicker. Otherwise, it kind of sputters and acts lean for several miles. I used to take customer carbs on the interstate and blast around for 30-40 miles. Manual says wash parts in fresh gasoline so gave that a try and bike runs much better initially.

Just checked price on them , there about 6.50 each...So lets say I try and reuse them if they look good. What would be the symptoms on the bike if the old ones werent working correctly?

Hard to say. Depends on where it's bad. Jetblock affect jetting everywhere. Get a price quote from Mondak. Probably cheaper there.

Latest posts

Back