jet block??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max03

Reaction score
Hello, just took my carbs apart to set the float levels, while apart i would like to check the pilot jets and clean them how do i get the pilots out or should i say take the jet block out????i took the two screws out but its not coming out so before i break something i will ask what im missing???

Hello, just took my carbs apart to set the float levels, while apart i would like to check the pilot jets and clean them how do i get the pilots out or should i say take the jet block out????i took the two screws out but its not coming out so before i break something i will ask what im missing???
Never Mind Guy Figured it out :eusa_dance:

These carbs really aren't bad at all to break down! I was sweating bullets worried about getting them apart. Actually the hardest part of getting them torn down is getting the damn screws out lol. I set the floats and also checked/cleaned the pilots, everything was pretty clean, the floats were all the same but way off the mark runs alittle weird but i know my sync is WAY off, im waiting on my carb sticks to come in the mail then we will see how its running, i also couldn't find any 150 main jets local so will have to get them. Will keep you posted

I think I have them on hand if needed (as well as all the carb rebuild parts).

Latest posts

Back