just curious

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
i was just wondering how people get those banners beside their names? i figure forum supporter is after you donate money to the forum (which i plan on doing soon) but i see boostaholic and others that im not sure what that entails, so if anyone would be so kind to enlighten me i'd appreciate it. Thanks, Ed:ummm:

You've got to be here a while and post post post... lol... I think Buster hands them out. Not sure... I don't have one...

Chris

You've got to be here a while and post post post... lol... I think Buster hands them out. Not sure... I don't have one...

Chris

Holy shit!!! If you say "post post post" and you don't have any after 6800 posts I think there has to be another way!! Lol, that's ok, I was just kinda curious..

4gasem, You got ripped off. You should have had a Boostaholic banner thousands of posts ago Bro... And, You Aren't a Forum Supporter?????

I think you're just hiding them or something.. Probly because you can......:ummm:

Yeah, being a Mod he can award things like Bike Event Awards and he never lets us down. :biglaugh:

See what I did there....:rofl_200:

I think the rules state at 6799 post you have to start over:confused2:I think at that point Buster considers you a ''super'' boostaholic and he sends you for treatment and makes you ride a Harley for a week or something:ummm:

Last edited:
I think Buster missed Garrett, he's posting at nearly 9 posts/ day currently on post # 8496!!!
I think he qualifies as a Boostmaster!:worthy:

I think the rules state at 6799 post you have to start over:confused2:I think at that point Buster considers you a ''super'' boostaholic and he sends you for treatment and make you ride a Harley for a week or something:ummm:
LMFAO !:rofl_200:

You guys better be careful, remember the golden rule " the one with the gold makes the rules" I don't think I'd jag someone with his power. He could just banish you from existence here. But I'm sure he knows your just kidding.

Back