Just donated to the forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperPete

Reaction score
Well, I've been a member here coming up on a year now, and I've gotten some great assistance and answers to my questions, as well as some awesome used parts. Although it wasn't a lot, I just wanted to express my appreciation to the forum owner(s) by donating.

Thank you for providing this excellent venue!

The amount of info and assistance here is just too great to accept for free.

It's been 11 months since I donated to the site. May 2nd will be a year. I am going to donate again on May 1 or 2, and I encourage others to do so as well.

I have gotten a lot of help and support here. Any number of times I have received information that has saved me from having to take my bike into the shop, and I have also been able to buy parts for my bike through this forum. All in all, it's a GREAT value!

So, let's see how many people I can persuade to donate to the forum in the next 30 days... :punk:

Thanks for the reminder Pete. You had me notice that my "forum supporter" banner is missing. Guess it is time again.................

UH-OH! I think I forgot to add my screen name to my donation, as I am no longer showing "Forum Supporter" and I have too many messages to send them now. Who do I contact about this?

Thanks!

UH-OH! I think I forgot to add my screen name to my donation, as I am no longer showing "Forum Supporter" and I have too many messages to send them now. Who do I contact about this?

Thanks!

That should be Buster.

Back