Kawi Ninja 250 2005

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats actually a pretty nice looking bike

Gonna wait on the Ninja for now. Think I will let my son take a look at it and see if he even likes it.

Thanks for all the replies. There is plenty to look at for him

I also have that rolling chasis that he is going to start working on to get some time on the wrenches.

What stopped you from getting the Ninja? I was thinking of doing the same thing.... My son (22) has moved back in the area and he has stated that he wants to ride. There is one for sale close to me for 900 bucks. 32K miles on a 95. I know is a bit old but as a starter bike for a kid it should be fine...
I'm curious what stopped you from getting it.

What stopped you from getting the Ninja? I was thinking of doing the same thing.... My son (22) has moved back in the area and he has stated that he wants to ride. There is one for sale close to me for 900 bucks. 32K miles on a 95. I know is a bit old but as a starter bike for a kid it should be fine...
I'm curious what stopped you from getting it.

Its funny you said that today of all days.
I am at work but my Fiance went to church this morn and saw her Pastor and he dropped the price to $1100.
Nothing about the bike stopped me from getting it. I still like it and want it. Just have a couple of other expenses to worrry about right now. I still might take him up on it.

:biglaugh:Good things come to those who wait.:biglaugh:
:eusa_dance:Got the bike for $800:eusa_dance:
Carbs are off and I am cleaning them.
Ordered the filter pods to get rid of the factory air box.
Need to do the normal maintenance stuff on it.
Might just turn around and sell it for a profit.

Definitely got a steal on the bike.... bike prices always fall toward the end of the season, so your patience paid off.

Great beginner bike, but don't expect it to last long. I had my bout with a beginner bike, my GS450"A"....lasted about two months before I was bored of it and wanted something faster. The semi-auto trans made learning to ride super easy(drove like a scooter with two gears...Low and Drive), but acceleration was sleepy and it was pretty much WOT to hold 75 on the highway.

Back