Keeping the bike!!!! WOOOHOOO!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdk203

Reaction score
:eusa_dance:

Well as the title reads I'm no longer selling the max. I was really going to miss it and things have changed a little on my end and I've decided even if I only ride it one time this season its worth having. I was in the market to get it repainted and did some shopping around. I ended up going to visit John Furbur and picked up a really clean Black Anthrocite body set for a fair price. So now shes rocking pretty sparkly paint for the first time since I've owned it. That really made me want to do a few other things. So I'm going to order a tailight from custom dynamics to go in place of the reflector and I'm also working on instally front signals in the scoops again. A new battery is in order before spring and if the money situation improves enough :)worthy:please let it snow) I might even consider getting a muscle seat. :punk:

The Vmax is an addiction which is hard to cure. Just watch for the gen 2 addication it's even more powerful. Glad to hear your keeping your Vmax! you wont regret it.:punk:

Thanks guys. Ill get some pics up next time i use the computer.(mostly using my phone these days).

Back