Kerker exhaust picture on bike needed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingy

Reaction score
Does anyone have, or could point me to some pictures of a Kerker exhaust on a VMax.

I am interested in putting a header on my Venture. 1st big structural issue is the Ventures have a mono shock setup. I don't mind mod'ing one to not upsweep as much for clearance with the saddlebags.

Gary

1st with Kerker Can, them with Mark's Can. I've been thinking of lowering the can for Saddle Bags....

Attachments

• Kerker Can.jpg
    Kerker Can.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Mark'sd Kerker.jpg
    Mark'sd Kerker.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 36
Thanks !!

I just hate to have to give up the center stand though.

Any ideas on a header that will fit & keep center stand?

Picture shows a naked shot of rear end. BTW that is a VMax rear wheel and modified brake setup. Rotor is off a MKII Venture.

Gary

Attachments

• rear brake.JPG
    rear brake.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 39
Mark's retains the stand......IMHO Great System..... It's what I have on my 94, wish It had been on the 89 too.... Good Luck Gary...

what if u just got a vmax gary, and found a way to put venture plastics on it?

what if u just got a vmax gary, and found a way to put venture plastics on it?

Zero challenge there. It's the engineer in me.

Everyboby knows the VMaxs are fast. No one expects a full dress, 28 year old bike to do what this one will. Only fast VMax part I don't have is a header. To be sure it isn't as sexy looking as the VMax, but a heck of a lot more comfy I will bet.

My cousin has a HD dyna 105 anv, started as a 1450cc, bike that was just rebuilt so it would not be spanked like a monkey by my Venture. Already had a stage 4 kit in it. Just got about a $6K upgrade, about everything except block. Heads, pistons, carb, exhaust, crank, cams...RWHP was 126. From a rolling 15mph start last Saturday I was in front of him until 110MPH. Not what he was expecting !! And he didn't have windshield on it. The Venture will leave the Dyna behind in curves.

Gary

Picture shows a naked shot of rear end. BTW that is a VMax rear wheel and modified brake setup. Rotor is off a MKII Venture.

Anyway you can post more shots of your bike in this condition?

My goal is to get a VMax before the year is out. Once I get a feel for how it rides, I plan on making the appropriate changes in handling and braking. The next step will be fabrication and I have an idea of what I want my bike to look like but I'm not familiar with what it looks like torn down to the level you have in your picture. If you have time and don't mind, please post a few more pics.

Anyway you can post more shots of your bike in this condition?

My goal is to get a VMax before the year is out. Once I get a feel for how it rides, I plan on making the appropriate changes in handling and braking. The next step will be fabrication and I have an idea of what I want my bike to look like but I'm not familiar with what it looks like torn down to the level you have in your picture. If you have time and don't mind, please post a few more pics.

I have tons of pictures.

You realize this is not a VMax, it's a Venture, VMax's crazy uncle type thing.

Gary

Zero challenge there. It's the engineer in me.

Everyboby knows the VMaxs are fast. No one expects a full dress, 28 year old bike to do what this one will. Only fast VMax part I don't have is a header. To be sure it isn't as sexy looking as the VMax, but a heck of a lot more comfy I will bet.

My cousin has a HD dyna 105 anv, started as a 1450cc, bike that was just rebuilt so it would not be spanked like a monkey by my Venture. Already had a stage 4 kit in it. Just got about a $6K upgrade, about everything except block. Heads, pistons, carb, exhaust, crank, cams...RWHP was 126. From a rolling 15mph start last Saturday I was in front of him until 110MPH. Not what he was expecting !! And he didn't have windshield on it. The Venture will leave the Dyna behind in curves.

Gary

haha fair enough my friend. keep up the good work.

Gary, why don't you give mark a call. He does a lot more fab work than just Vmax exhausts . Who knows maybe he's done a 4 into 1 for a venture before. Also a nice guy to talk to.

I have tons of pictures.

You realize this is not a VMax, it's a Venture, VMax's crazy uncle type thing.

Gary

Oh I see. You can save yourself the effort then. Thanks for responding and good luck with your rebuild.

Gary, why don't you give mark a call. He does a lot more fab work than just Vmax exhausts . Who knows maybe he's done a 4 into 1 for a venture before. Also a nice guy to talk to.

Would you PM or post me contact info please.

I am not looking to spend a huge amount, I was hoping for a few hundred bucks.

I just want HP, not chrome I have to polish.

:rofl_200:

Gary

Back