Like Father, Like Son

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
How lucky is this kid :punk:

52535932818887057199610.jpg

That is cool!................I'd like to see more pics of it............................Tom.

That would be PERFECT for my youngest son Max!! At least my beautiful wife let me name him after my bike. So really, I have 2 Max's

Does the Monkey have no boundaries, no scruples, no decency to leave the defenseless young ones alone! I for one am appalled and saddened the Monkey has sunken to the lowest of depths. God save us all...:rofl_200:

Does the Monkey have no boundaries, no scruples, no decency to leave the defenseless young ones alone! I for one am appalled and saddened the Monkey has sunken to the lowest of depths. God save us all...:rofl_200:

Well, we don't know if the mini max had been modded. It may be a year or two before the kid says, hey I need a windshield, larger battery, or a new suspension.

That is way cool. Keep dading the kid up. The young years are the best and it only last so long.

Latest posts

Back