Local Angel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGMO

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my good freinds Angela, was murdered a couple days ago. Her jackass meth head ex boyfriend shot her then burned her body in a car. She leaves behind 2 children a boy 11 and daughter 13, and a daughter she raised. This is a great woman, she will be missed. She was an avid motorcycle supporter, and good person. Suspect is in jail, awaiting hell.

So far he has been charged with 2nd degree murder. Im not sure what it takes to get 1st degree but id damn well think he qualifies. Tragic, needless bucha bullshit.

Jon, so sorry about the lost of your friend and very sorry for her kids. Let me know if you want me to come down....I have a bat, lighter fluid and chain saw.

Thanks Mark. Some of my buddies (and definitely hers) in a local mc club went to his house and surrounded it but the cops wouldn't let them near it, apparently they already suspected him in the disappearance. She was missing 2 days. They finally arrested him, i think for his own good. Then charged him later when they got him to the station and he broke down and told em what he did and where the car was. It was on a road named after his grandpa, a state representative that was arrested under corruption charges. Punks name was Shawn D. Griffin. My friends name is Angela Newsom. I have a few relatives and freinds in the prison system. I sure hope he winds up in Cameron, Jefferson City or Texas prison. They will make him right at home. He is un-disclosed location right now, but cant be forever.

Yeah, funny how clumsy some of those douche-bags become....they just keep falling down those metal stairs, over and over....go figure! :confused2:

Its to bad he's not in Texas.

RIP Angela

I have a few relatives and friends in the prison system. I sure hope he winds up in Cameron, Jefferson City or Texas prison. They will make him right at home. He is undisclosed location right now, but cant be forever.

i have a few buddies that work in corrections... i have heard stories that make me smile. it never ceases to amaze me that there is "honour among thieves" as it were. the ppl that cause the most evil crimes get dealt with within the system, not by the guards but by the inmates. lets hope that this person meets that fate as well. i dont believe in god or a heaven or hell, but i do believe in eye for an eye, and the goodness of people. people that truly know right from wrong will set the course of this persons life on a tragic downward end. sorry for your loss brother...

evan...

Latest posts

Back