lower 09 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I got it lowered. Got the part from UFO. Very nice link. Kind of a pain in the ass to put in.

Cool whenever I get one it is gonna be slammed like the black one the guy(sorry bad with names) had the day we went on the ride.

Darryl
And his bike does look awesome!
But, does make the handling feel like a truck. I have ridden his bike several times, both of us running 240's, and his feels 75 pounds heavier than mine. He says that mine feels way lighter as well.
His bike is lowered 2" in the back and 1 inch in the front (Just dropped the forks)

Attachments

• Darryl.jpg
    Darryl.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 57
Better for Drag Racing, hurts handling, looks better (IMO) and for shorter people,

I just bought the Front and rear spring lowering kit from Yamaha. Should lower the bike one inch. Not expecting any issue with the feel as being more heavy.

Expect delivery in about 2 weeks, I'm in the USA accessory is coming from Yamaha Europe. Will post before and after photo's. No vids, hard to ride running next to the bike.

2" lowering link in rear, forks pulled up 1.5" front.

DealsGaprearweb4-3-11.jpg

DealsGapsideweb4-3-11.jpg

TnVmax

How's it feel? Big feel any heavier that low? Me I need the lowering kit cause I is a bit short. Corbin seat helped me alot after sending it back twice for more cutting. Just want more flat footed.

Back