luggage rack?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
Anyone ever make a luggage rack for the back of their max? I'm thinking about fabbing one up that mounts to the frame & top shock bolts, the way I want to make it should be real easy to take on & off, I work goofy hours & sometimes I'm in that truck for 15 hours so I take a pretty big cooler with me and there is no way to stash it on the bike and with the price of gas I'd really like to start riding it to work on the days its not raining.

I've seen several that have been made. Considering that the Yamaha Factory Sissy Bar Rack is now selling for as much as the sissy bars. Making one would seem to be the way to go. Sounds like you've already got a plan... Post some pictures as the build and install moves forward... I'm sure there are others who would be interested...

Good Luck,,

I ordered one from MtnMax today, super nice guy to deal with! I'll post pics once I get it and let you all know how it works out, I know being able to ride my bike to work it won't take long for this mod to pay for itself cause I'll save a ton in gas! :punk:

Latest posts

Back