Madd Max gets new Italian friend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fazemon

Reaction score
Just added a new V4 stablemate and introduced her to Max! They are getting on well, Max is even trying to learn a little Italian...

Attachments

• DSCN0516.jpg
    DSCN0516.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN0518.jpg
    DSCN0518.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 53
Damn i'm jealous...I had my eye on the RSV4 until this came out. I still may go with the RSV4 though. Don't like the look of the Tuono front end. Unless it can be swapped out with something else. Definately would be interested in feedback on how it rides.

u bastard! am so so jealous. i've been eyeing the tuono for a while, but like davidon said, i'm not a fan of insect faces

Nice Duc! Give a ride report after you log some miles on the beauty! I saw a RSV4 a couple years ago and it is small, especially compared to a Vmax, but what a nice looking bike. Italians have a way with sheetmetal!

It's only got 450miles on it, seems its been raining or freezing lately...High today was 39 degrees. I can say just from limited forays into the throttle,this bitch will be scary fast! Love the riding position,the electronics package should allow me to be faster than I really am. :punk:I get the feeling that like the Max, pulling the trigger on a straight road is gonna be a thrill,cant wait to get her broken in.And judging from some of my past bikes I must like insects!!ONLY downside was I had to sell my '11 FZ8 to swing it.

Be sure to check-out the thread in VMax Market for craigslist bikes for sale, if you like this Aprilia.

Back