Marks Performance Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

latheboy

Reaction score
I vote for Marks. I just installed mine this weekend. Top of the line stuff. Not real loud, not quiet. I had my pipes to my door in 2.5 weeks from Mark. My system is 4-2, mild steel, ceramic coated black, with 14" brushed alluminum cans. This is my 1st vmax, and I am sure I will have more of these bikes in the future. Everyone of my bikes will be running a Marks system. Hopefully next week I will have some homegrown videos if you are interested. BTW, $800 shipped to my door. Mark is in Cali, I am in Wisconsin.

Re: Holeshot exhaust

Pics/ vids would be great! :banana:I would like to hear sound clips of the different exhausts outside, and not in a garage/ dyno room. :biglaugh:

Here is a clip I made quickly this afternoon, of the Marks Performance system. This bike is still a project, hence the ratty old seat. The sound turned out pretty accurate. I would say it is probably a little quieter than it seems in the video.

This is the same link i added to another post. Thought I better start my onw instead of hijacking anothers thread. Anyway, here it is. The exhaust seems a bit quieter in person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2HtxfNIywU

Merged posts with your thread... No hijacking anymore... Feel free to edit your post more if you want to clean it up a bit!

:thumbs up:

I just worked on a bike today with Marks on it. Sounded great as they always do...:coolgleamA:

Latest posts

Back