Mean critter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks like one. What a sound! The last thing you hear before the flying furry blur makes a meal of your face and scalp! Wonder if it was rabid?

On second thought I believe it is a weasel. For corroboration, I turn to noted naturalist and avant-garde composer, Frank Zappa:

http://youtu.be/XNV8M_6uKqQ

LOL Yea that thing will scare you away in a hurry. It could be a Dweezil. Zappa was the man!

It might be a stoat though. Very similar. People keep them as pets over here and some send them down rabbit holes to flush them out to hunt.

Weasel is the gender and encompasses several species as the ferret, stoat, ermine, mink, marten and yes the badger is a "cousin"...

This one sure as shit is well not happy! Wouldn't like to have to deal with it out of the cage, s'gotta be a helluva lot worse than a crazy cat. And we know how dangerous those are..

(see ninja cats thread)

That thing freaks me out! Had the volume turned up when I first ran across it..... go's right through you.

It's about time somebody got my ex-wife locked into a cage. Don't let her out, she goes right for your balls, then your wallet.

Its a marten, We have them up here. Cute, but mean suckers if you corner them.

martengz.jpg

It's about time somebody got my ex-wife locked into a cage. Don't let her out, she goes right for your balls, then your wallet.

:rofl_200::rofl_200:Thought I was the only one that married her!!:rofl_200::rofl_200:
I had my speakers turned up when I hit play and FLASHBACK Sunday morning ten years ago when I was still with her!! I think this is what it was saying "Take out the trash! are you going to sleep all day!" Of course I could be wrong. I quite speaking bitch a long time ago:confused2:

:rofl_200::rofl_200:Thought I was the only one that married her!!:rofl_200::rofl_200:
I had my speakers turned up when I hit play and FLASHBACK Sunday morning ten years ago when I was still with her!! I think this is what it was saying "Take out the trash! are you going to sleep all day!" Of course I could be wrong. I quite speaking bitch a long time ago:confused2:

That's funny! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back