Mid September ride through Big Sur.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
Hey I'm looking for anyone interested in a ride on the 15th of September through Big Sur in Central California along HWY 1. It is an awesome ride an I have not yet done it on Motorcycle. Anyone interested, let me know. Have a good one!:cheers:

Bump.

Anyone want to ride anywhere in central California?:ummm: I will have to result to riding with the crotch rocket junior enlisted guys in my battallion. (better than nothing I guess :confused2:

A couple of friends of mine and myself are planning a ride out West in late October early November, as that is the only time I can be away from the shop and that they can get vacation time. We figure this is about the only time we'll be able to do this anytime soon, so I guess we'll be the "Wild Hogs" of the day..:biglaugh:

We plan to tow our bikes in my enclosed trailer to Denver where one of my friends has family. Than we'll hop on the machines and ride out to the West Coast just to meander around for a few days. I've been out West many times in a cage, but never gotten to ride my bike there- let alone with friends, so it ought to be exciting.

We've got 9 days to do whatever, so maybe we can meet up somewhere if you'll be around at that time?

Oh, BTW- I'm the only one w/ a Max...the other two guys will be riding rolling couches that have "irrigation pump motors" in them. (I love that analogy by Heretic) Not everyone is perfect I guess.... :rofl_200::rofl_200:

john

Yeah man, I'll definetely still be here (unfortunately) Get in touch when you are coming out, we'll check out some the cool areas around here. :cheers:

Sounds like a tentative plan then. :)

I see you're in Monterey CA.? I used to be on a professional SCCA Pro-Racing Corvette Road Racing Team as their engine builder/crew member and we used to race at Laguna Seca in Monterey. Awesome track and beautiful country out there!

We don't get much of that kind of scenery around here in the Great Flat North! :whistlin:

john

Yeah it is real beutiful, They just had a big race at laguna seca a couple weeks ago. They had volunteer oportunities for military members, but I was on CQ(Charge of Quarters) duty and couldn't go. Gotta babysit the kids you know. Anyway, yeah, tentative plan. I am bringing my bike out from utah in a couple weeks and plan to do quite a bit of riding. I'll find us some cool spots. Have a good one.:coolgleamA:

Latest posts

Back