Morgan Carbtune in the US

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK3333

2000 VMX1200M
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to get a Morgan Carbtune (thanks to the reviews from this site), and from what I understand it can only be ordered from the UK. Well I found it here in my home state. I have never delt with this company and don't know if I will. I just wanted to post it up if anybody is interested or had any reviews on them please post your experience with them.

http://www.beemerboneyard.com/carbtune4col.html

absolutly do it. you will be suprised how fast it gets to you. just order it off their website. no worries. get the pouch with it.

http://www.carbtune.com/

peace,
evan...

Never ordered anything from beemerboneyard. Their prices for this 4 cyl Carbtune Pro, with bag ( which is out of stock at this time ), plus shipping is around $140 US dollars. It's about $35 more than I spent ordering directly from the U.K., but that was almost 2 yrs ago. Maybe someone on the forum who recently ordered one from the U.K. might have a more updated price as to what they paid. $25 bucks more for getting it sooner here in the states might not be too bad a deal.
Love the Carbtune Pro unit for syncing the VMax carbs ! :clapping:

I got mine from Holland I think it was, a couple of years ago. With shipping I think it wasn't all that much cheaper than this, so I'd go with that.

I simply must agree with the others here. Order directly from the manufacturer, and get the best price and it ship's fast too. Get the case too.

I used PATMAX's at one of the tech days. I'm really tired of the other brands. Fluid of any kind just plain sucks. Think I'll order from the UK Site.

Ok, thanks for the input. I emailed Morgan this morning for updated prices and they got back to me this afternoon. Carbtune Pro 4 colum w/ pouch is $107 delivered. Boneyard is $130 without the pouch. I'll be placing my order with Morgan tonight.

TK

I ordered mine years ago from the manufacturer and it is great. I paid more then than you are now. :bang head: Must be the exchange rate. :confused2:

I ordered mine last year. About 110 delivered. It took almost 3 weeks, customs.

One week to the day. Opened the mailbox and there it was. I must say I didn't expect it so soon. Heading to the garage to sync the carbs.

I go mine from e-bay, and believe it was used. The restrictors were installed already. $90 with the case and it works great. I've never regretted bying it. Very easy to use and store.
Steve

Back