Moving

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1st Shirt Maxer

Reaction score
Well it's official I will be leaving the island of Guam in November and moving to Enid, OK. I will be stationed at Vance AFB. All in all to to far from where we plan on retiring, panhandle of Florida, but I am excited because I will only be about 2 hours from Morleys Muscle. Can't to wait to tear my vmax down and start the process of getting back to good condition. Guam is hard on vehicles and my max is a lot rusty so I will be tearing down having the frame redone and then I will have a lot of small bits to get pcs'd as well. I'm excited

Welcome back stateside! Andersen AFB is surrounded by beautiful scenery but being limited to such a small island with the best muscle bike on the planet between your legs I can only imagine the claustrophobia.

Thank you for your service!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas, I will be on the ground 4 nov, will take a few weeks with the kids to travel Route 66 then off to Florida to visit family. Once I'm fed up with family, haha, I will backtrack to OK, sign in and wait for my bike to be delivered. The thought of finally getting my max up to 85 sustained speed longer than on the 1/4 mile drag strip here is intoxicating.

I spend a lot of time traveling for work, but I'm home for about 3 months during the winter. Usually plenty of good riding even then. Hit me up when you get settled in. We will have to get together and disturb the peace a little.

Welcome back....when you get settled in...we will have to go for a ride sometime.

Maybe you can now be talked into joining in the springtime fun over at Eureka Springs, AR?

Welcome back to the states.

If money is there I will be at every major rally I know of next year. 3 years on this small island, I really have some riding to make up for.

When you visit Morley watch out for the Mod Monkey, Sean does not keep him on a leash and he has a viscous bite........WELCOME BACK!!!

That damn monkey stowed away in the wheel well of one of the bombers and made it to Guam. Sean has a swing arm he will be notching and bracing for me. When I receive my bike it will be torn down in short order and I will take it to Sean where he is going to strip and powdercoat the swing arm and frame for me. Guam is harsh on all vehicles and the frame has some surface rust that caused the factory PC to peel in a bunch of places so I am going to remedy that and take the time to change the colors. It won't be a show bike but I plane to get the PC and paint redone. Everything I have done was with a rattle can so lots of parts to refinish.

Back