My First Car

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaxmax

Reaction score
What was yours?
Post your pics if you have one.
I just had to put this up!!!!
:ttiwwp:

Last edited:
1974 Camaro That hungry beast ate up every penny I earned. I did wring out every ounce of fun that car was capable of and a little bit more.:biglaugh:

1964 Impala SS. I was so into that car I started buying tools and going to Tech school, just with idea of going faster. That car steered my life &
career.

1971 Olds cutlass, 350 It was a bronze, brownish color with a white top. cost $500 in 1979

Multiple years in the 1970's the Olds Cutlass Supreme was the #1 selling car in the USA. At about the same time, the Pontiac Trans Am was the most desired car in the USA by young males, and that's without the 'Sally Field' option! The collector market has finally 'discovered' the Trans Am, and prices for good examples have sharply-risen. It's ironic both Pontiac and Oldsmobile are now gone.

1971 Olds cutlass, 350 It was a bronze, brownish color with a white top. cost $500 in 1979

1987 Cutlass Ciera S 2dr with the FE3 handling package, floor shifter, rally gauges and a 3.8 v6. Got it when I was just shy of turning 17 in 98. Just shy of turning 35 now and shes still out in my garage looking pretty! Its not something that most would consider special, but she means the world to me and turns heads wherever i take her. Thank God the back seat cant talk about the last 18 yrs!!!

76 Honda XL 650 , yup I drove a bike for two years before I got a car , drove year round so That's my first car

A 59 ford 4 door, in 72 ruster than the devil.the muffler fell off and after that the vinyl mat smoked in the rear floorboard.Looked like something out of a cheech and chong flick.

This was my first truck/ It's the only pic I have of it. I was 16 years old/ Made those chrome pipes in metal shop/ With an Earl Schibe pant job.:clapping:

Attachments

• my chevy truck.jpg
    my chevy truck.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 24
86 buick riviera. Had an indash touch screen monitor from te factory that controlled radio and heat. Had diagnostics reading and it would display codes and tell you what was wrong with the care if anything was wrong. I thought it was badass! Droving it like a race car lol

Back