My first kills since moving to AZ

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
It's hard to believe that we have lived in AZ for a full year now and i didn't get my first kills until just this week. They were goodies though!

1) Raced a friend in his C6 Vette with some mods and won....he made me start from a 40mph roll otherwise he wouldn't have been able to hook up. Either way, I was slowly pulling away from him till he shut it down. Too bad I couldn't get him to launch off a stoplight against me....that would have been easy!!

2) Smoked a kid on a custom chopper stoplight-2-stoplight. I think it pissed him off because he started weaving through traffic and cutting people off to get away from me once I beat him. Even passed a car via the bicycle lane. Some people just can't stand to lose!!!!

Gotta love it when the badass wannabe types just run away after you beat them, shows how tough and manly they really are. That's happened to either me, or someone I was riding with several times. All but once it was a HD, the other time it was a squid on a 600 (you know, $700 helmet, flip flops, tank top, and shorts)

Posers with loads of money, less sense, and no balls.

Gotta love it when the badass wannabe types just run away after you beat them, shows how tough and manly they really are. That's happened to either me, or someone I was riding with several times. All but once it was a HD, the other time it was a squid on a 600 (you know, $700 helmet, flip flops, tank top, and shorts)

Funny you mention that, because the kid on this bike looked about as preppy as they come. Tight jeans that should only be worn by women, a tight plaid shirt, necklace, and backpack. TOTALLY not someone you'd expect to see on any motorcycle, let alone a custom one.

*points to bikes listed under username* ... but I ride in gear... jacket, helmet, boots, gloves and if I know I'll be real aggressive I throw the 2 piece on

*points to bikes listed under username* ... but I ride in gear... jacket, helmet, boots, gloves and if I know I'll be real aggressive I throw the 2 piece on

You're one of the good exceptions to the rule. Most times the people that own a ricerocket only do so because it's the "cool" thing to do. That's why I have always wanted a Vmax....it stands out in the crowd and is not your run-of-the-mill bike that looks the same as all the others.

I had a kid tell me yesterday that my bike looked like "one of the new Harleys" and all I said was "Yeah, except this one doesn't leak oil. It's NOTHING like a Hardley!"

I ride in tank tops, sandals, and shorts all the time. So what? I'm not a poser, and probably have enough balls for three of you. I never saw a reason to put on a body bag prior to riding, and probably never will.

Just because the dude didn't conform to YOUR idea of a Billybadazz biker, doesn't mean it's open season on what we all choose to wear - or not to wear, when riding. :ummm:

I agree in that this guy should have stuck around to take some good old fashioned hard time for having lost to a professional Billybadazz biker in a body bag though.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

This has been my two cents worth on the squid comment. Use it, or lose it. Keep the change. :rofl_200:

Proud member of I.S.O.S. and S.A.P.T. since 1974.
(Int'l Society Of Squids & Squids Are People Too)

Last edited:
OK, didn't mean to get anybody's panties in a bunch with the squid comment, and I'm not saying riding a 600 makes you a squid, just that ONE encounter the guy was being a total ass-hat and couldn't ride for shit, and happened to be on a 600. Correlation, not causation. Big difference.

If you want to ride dressed for the beach, that's your business. I really couldn't care less what you do or don't wear. My point was the striking contrast between a top-shelf helmet, and zero gear. Coupled with his amazingly bad riding skills, it set off my poser alarm. As in someone, like kozy said, only had a bike for the image.

And I think you have the "body bag" thing reversed. One of the people I ride with used to be an EMT and the bikers who wear nothing for gear and/or no helmet were called body bags, as in that's the next thing they'll be wearing.

OK, didn't mean to get anybody's panties in a bunch with the squid comment, and I'm not saying riding a 600 makes you a squid, just that ONE encounter the guy was being a total ass-hat and couldn't ride for shit, and happened to be on a 600. Correlation, not causation. Big difference.

If you want to ride dressed for the beach, that's your business. I really couldn't care less what you do or don't wear. My point was the striking contrast between a top-shelf helmet, and zero gear. Coupled with his amazingly bad riding skills, it set off my poser alarm. As in someone, like kozy said, only had a bike for the image.

And I think you have the "body bag" thing reversed. One of the people I ride with used to be an EMT and the bikers who wear nothing for gear and/or no helmet were called body bags, as in that's the next thing they'll be wearing.

No panties in a wad here. Maybe you just couldn't see the devilish grin as I typed that response.?

My version of the body bag story is that when a rider chooses to wear one of those hot, fugly, black one or two piece riding suits (body bags), with or without all the yippie skippie logos plastered all over, he/she isn't going to be saving themselves, or others any money or effort, because after the accident, the EMT's will just have to cut that one off, then put the cheap plastic one on after the coroner pronounces at the scene.

So........IF you are going to ride like a maniac (I do - often), then do everybody a favor and save yourself some money at the same time by NOT putting one on to begin with. Besides, here in Missouri's extreme summertime heat and humidity, the darn black leather riding outfit is more apt to cause your demise by overheating than prevent it.

I try to refrain from commenting out loud about peoples' choice to wear all that darn kevlar and leather just cause I don't happen to agree with it.

(I'm still grinning as I type) - no hard feelings and no wadded up panties here. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

So my Tazmanian Devil patch roaring at motorists behind me is yippie-skippy? Awwww......and I thought it looked so cool. Oh well. :rofl_200:

I saw a rice rocket once, obviously new enough to be fuel injected, and the guy had "Dynojet" stickers on the bike(along with all the "factory sponsor" decals), and wore a full track suit. He stalled it pulling out of a Stewarts, coming to a rather undignified halt halfway into the lane....now that's yippie skippie....

@Jfeagins

Have you ever put your bike down at high speeds wearing what you wear???
Are you married, have a family, or have anyone that relies on you for support???

There is a reason they make PROTECTIVE gear.

But I am with you, wear what you want to wear, survive an accident and then have Shala take care of your dumb vegetable ass because you were too <insert derogatory comment> to protect yourself and her from unnecessary injury.

I bet your are one of those guys who let their kids bounce around in the back seat of the car or ride around in the bed of the truck. Heck you probably dont use seat belts either. Maybe you replace outlets in your house without securing the power or look down the barrel of your gun while you are cleaning it.

I can see it now
Headlines...
Hick from Mo. uses lighter to check fuel level in gas tank...
He was overheard saying right before the explosion
"Vapors, fuel vapors, I dont believe in fuel vap...."

Dude pull your head out your a$$

Back on track
Kozy, good job on the kills.

@Jfeagins

Have you ever put your bike down at high speeds wearing what you wear???
Are you married, have a family, or have anyone that relies on you for support???

There is a reason they make PROTECTIVE gear.

But I am with you, wear what you want to wear, survive an accident and then have Shala take care of your dumb vegetable ass because you were too <insert derogatory comment> to protect yourself and her from unnecessary injury.

I bet your are one of those guys who let their kids bounce around in the back seat of the car or ride around in the bed of the truck. Heck you probably dont use seat belts either. Maybe you replace outlets in your house without securing the power or look down the barrel of your gun while you are cleaning it.

I can see it now
Headlines...
Hick from Mo. uses lighter to check fuel level in gas tank...
He was overheard saying right before the explosion
"Vapors, fuel vapors, I dont believe in fuel vap...."

Dude pull your head out your a$$

Back on track
Kozy, good job on the kills.

:ummm: Now my panties are in a wad.

Who appointed you to be my personal ARSSHOLE today? I must have missed that memo. Musta flown out the car window as the kids bounced up and down with their heads stuck out on the highway this morning. :confused2:

How does one "secure the power" in one's house - in case I ever replace an outlet? :ummm:

Please tell me how Californians properly clean a gun without ever glancing down it's barrel? How would you know for certain it was clean in there? You use a mirror? :ummm:

Better headline news story....
History was made today as an earthquake, so strong it couldn't be measured using the richter scale, devastated the entire state of California. Few, if any Californians heeded scientists warning last week to evacuate, and the death toll is expected to reach into the millions. A dumbazz motorcyclist wearing full body bags was seen being swallowed up whole in a crack as it opened up across the highway........could be heard on his cell phone right before the disaster, talking to his family......saying what earthquake? I don't believe in earthquakes. Won't ever have one bad enough to touch me in my PROTECTIVE GEAR.

Go ahead ragingman, poke fun. Include a man's wife and/or kids. What a dirt bag. Unless, or until you get to know me/my family, I suggest you SHUT THE F UP.

Attachments

• 31.gif
    31.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 31
  • a13[1].gif
    a13[1].gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 31
  • catch-hit-with-chair.gif
    catch-hit-with-chair.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 31
  • cooldude[1].gif
    cooldude[1].gif
    834 bytes · Views: 31
  • fight-239.gif
    fight-239.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 31
  • hijack.gif
    hijack.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 31
Ok ladies.....I didn't intend this thread to be about people bashing other people's choices of attire while riding. Let's focus more on the idea of outrunning other motorcycle....and play nice :clapping:

Back