My girlfreind left me today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I bought 2 more bikes today, had to calm my nerves... I called her and its the funniest thing, she wasnt there a buddy of mine went by to "console her" so her friend said they were at dinner "Talking" and that I should maybe get a life.....

I thought about it for a minute and then asked her friend out on a date. I figure why not right? tit for tat n all that. Of course she said no but I cant wait til I get the phone call asking why I want to date her friend. Im not sure what Ill say at that point but again it easy come easy go right??

No worries bud, it never hurts to ask lol... if my buddys need something ill think of ya. goodluck.

peace,
Evan...

i CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LOSS ! .:biglaugh:. IF MY WIFE LEFT ME I'D BE DOING CARTWHEELS , BUT IF MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME , HONESTLY I'D PROBABLY BE A LITTLE SHOOK-UP ! . :sad2:

Guess who came back today? Yep, she actually did. I guess her friend forgot to tell her about giving her up to me about going out with my buddy. Hell he gave her up too (after a little um discussion about the guy code) Ill give you all one guess what happened....
crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

I couldnt stop laughing, is that bad??? I feel like thats bad...
Anyway it is what it is.......OVER right? I thought she wouldnt leave! Well until my New Chic got here, then she left. I think she was upset about something but I cannot imagine why. I mean she left, hooked up (with a friend of mine)
I swear I will never understand women.

It's easier to model a space shuttle launch with an index card and dollar store calculator than it is to figure out a woman's emotions, and if they get their friends involved, forget it.

A truckload of tires for a girlfriend seems like a pretty good trade to me. You have an excuse to change tires every few months, if only women were as easy to get rid of as paying a $5 disposal fee.

Reminds me about the old one, a drunk outside the liquor store asks the exiting customer, "what'cha got there?"

The fellow says, "a bottle of Jose Cuervo for my wife."

To-which the drunk replies, "sounds like a fair deal to me!"

Ba-da-boom!

What's to understand? Makes perfect sense if you consider all her actions are pre-meditated, and she knew exactly what she was doing.

I'd have a bit more um discussion with your friend. :whistlin:

Gettin' excited?

"where's Waldo (Kyle)?"

I spoke with him yesterday and from what he said he should be here this afternoon. I unfortunately have a business thing in Dallas this weekend so we are meeting on Monday....Cant wait, I may ride it back from Houston:clapping::punk::clapping:

hahaha Um I have a couple of tires laying around somewhere...

Latest posts

Back