My new wheels.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ih8detroits

Reaction score
Got my new wheels in yesterday, that I bought from fltinstructor. :th_image003:
th_20130501_123236.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very nice!!!

If you don't have them on bike yet, any chance you could weigh each of them, as they sit? I am curious as to what they weigh, with those particular wheels and tires!

Very nice!!!

If you don't have them on bike yet, any chance you could weigh each of them, as they sit? I am curious as to what they weigh, with those particular wheels and tires!

I will weigh them tonight when I get home.

Go down the list to the venders list. Choose Morly Muscle. Choose Carrozzeria wheel thread. All the weights are listed there

Go down the list to the venders list. Choose Morly Muscle. Choose Carrozzeria wheel thread. All the weights are listed there

I have seen those weights. I am interested in the weight with these particular tires and rotors.

Front wheel: 26.8 lbs
Rear wheel: 32 lbs

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367556945925.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367556945925.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 37
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367557054474.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367557054474.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 32
I bought the same set just before Christmas so this is my first season. I can't even explain how awesome they look and feel. If you close your eyes(warning don't really close your eyes) you will think you are on a different bike. Easily best money spent so,far on my bike. ;)

Latest posts

Back