My sister has walked on

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
I can hardly believe I'm typing this so soon after my younger brother walked on last fall, after a 25 year battle with Diabetes.
My sister who at age 55 and was just two and a half years older than me has left us with what looks to be natural causes. We do not have a 100% clear understanding exactly what happened as there looks to be several events that led up to her final moments. It is with a deep sense of loss my sister, brother and myself have been left with her sudden passing, to say the least we are in a state of shock. She was a great sister for my brother and I, taking us in at a young age after our parents had passed. Her guidence helped to keep us on a good path and were grew up better men because of her.
If there was anything lasting we will need to remember is that she was enjoying one of her all time favorite things to do, which was walking on the shores of lake Superior looking for agates, on a very warm day with Princess, her beautiful walker hound.
She will be sadly missed by many family and friends.

So Very Sad for you. Mary and my Hearts and Love go out to you....

Dave in Florida

Last edited:
Hope you got to say goodbye and you and your sister were on the best of terms with no regrets. My oldest sister died at 41 of a brain aneurysm and I never got to say anything but we had a good relationship. Hope everyone here can say the same or do something about it as Redbones' situation demonstrates, we do not know the time or the hour so its best to make things right with those close to us. My prayers and a hug Bro with the hope that the pain fades fast and the memories of her constantly warm your heart.

Back